Woke up to snow...feels like Christmas now

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snow now wouldn't that be nice for a little while at least! It has been a couple years since we saw snow here and it is quiet literally a few tiny flakes every few years, never lies and is a news sensation when it does fall.

Just palms trees and sun to look out onto today.:cool: Although had my fair share of snow on last years visit home about this time last year!

Ditto on the fags and milk...

I remember the year before, 2009/10. Bromley was really hit, I was going to college and bus threw us all off saying he couldn't go any further. I was still up the top of Grove Park and had to WALK back to Eltham.

I hadn't had breakfast that morning and by the time I got home, I was seeing things.

Last year 10/11 weren't too bad as where we are we are protected by the Welsh hills and the Pennines. But I still found it hard to go out as I'm scared I'll fall.

This year, I just worry about driving cos of those country lanes.

I looked at my icy car last night and saw the ice on my drop kerb driveway and saw the ice on the road and you know what, I don't think I'll make it off the drive.

MWilliams is a driving instructor so he thinks he's the bloody Stig now and drives around like it's all normal and la de da. He's just sending a subliminal message to me about confidence I suppose but difference is he's been a legal driver for 17 years and an ADI for 2, I have been legal since the 1st July!!!

H x

Passed my test in 1987 and I'm still a rubbish driver:lol:

Grove park to Eltham is a hell of a hike. I whined about walking half a mile to the salon in the snow.

Went clubbing tonight... Outside having a fag, got snowed on.

Town was clear but snow at my house is settled.

Have to go out later to take Ant to a party... Fuming!!!

Phew all melted away time I went out, it was actually really sunny and dare I say, warm

Again, Florida. No snow.

Supposed to be 80 degrees Christmas Day.

Just sayin'. :D

Again, Florida. No snow.

Supposed to be 80 degrees Christmas Day.

Just sayin'. :D

:eek: wish it was either where you are or it to bloody snow because we have neither just sodding rain :mad:

Want snow. Send some. Please and thank you x

Want snow. Send some. Please and thank you x

When you get to Orlando, you'll have to visit a place called ICE to get your snow fix.

When you get to Orlando, you'll have to visit a place called ICE to get your snow fix.

So jealous. One day I will live in Florida. One day.....;-)

Latest posts

Back