Worst nail biter case ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
This as to be the most extreme nail biter case I have ever seen :eek:

nail1a.jpg

OMG!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tell me that's not a client of yours! (My neighbours are nearly as bad but not quite)

Omg!!!!!

I almost fell off my chair!!!!!!!!:eek:

Is this someone you know or a randon pic??

I just had a chorus of uuurgh's from the other side of the room from my other half and my sis!

Oh my Gosh!!!!!!!!

What did you have to do? I am in shock!!!!!

Jacqui
x

This was a picture that I found while searching for something else and I couldn't believe that someone could do that to their nails :eek:

:eek: I can honestly say i have never seen anything that made me cringe so much , even if i take the end off my nail it makes me feel sick! Did they want a forever french?!!!!

:eek: I can honestly say i have never seen anything that made me cringe so much , even if i take the end off my nail it makes me feel sick! Did they want a forever french?!!!!
ahh i see its not a client, thank god!

Is.that.really.only.from.biting,?
It.looks.like.something.more.to.me...the,fingertips,are,VERY,bulbous
surely.theres.more.to.that.that.nail.biting,,,,,:eek:

God.I.thought.my.face.was.a.picture.when.I.had.my.first.severe,nail.biter..

Just.incase.the.person.whos.nails.these.are.is.about...
please.find.yourself.a.top.quality,nail.tech.to.help.you....and.stock.up.on.
solar.oil.as.soon.as.possible..apply..it.,as.often.as.you.can.to.your.fingers,

It looks more like a medical condition than nail bitting to me.. theres no trauma to the nail hyponychium (what there is lol) and the tip is far too bulbus... my moneys on some other medical problem before nail biting.

OCD???????? Is there any chance that these nails will ever grow out?

This would be the ultimate challenge.

Hey speaking about "Challenges", how about a "Nail Biter Makeover"??? Before and after pics need to be submitted, three categories: Mild biter, Moderate biter and Severe Biter!!!! I know the talent is out there, I've seen it!!!! Anyone who wants to take it from here can go for it!!

It looks more like a medical condition than nail bitting to me.. theres no trauma to the nail hyponychium (what there is lol) and the tip is far too bulbus... my moneys on some other medical problem before nail biting.

Trust me its nail biting I have a friends daughter who has been biting her nails since she was 2, she is now 15 and thats how the skin goes, because the nail is so little and the skin so bulbous her teeth can no longer 'bite' the nail so she sits there with the little bit she has left flat against her teeth and scrapes the nail of:Scared: self harm doesn't have to involve cutting.

Yup I have come across a potential client like this only once. She was the only person I have ever had to turn away until she could grow her nails a little more ... which of course she couldn't. Such a shame.

omg:eek: i cant believe someone could do that to themselves.i thought my friends nails were bad enough,but they make her nails look great

My own nails were similar to this years a go, but not as extreme.

The finger goes bulbous like that as there is nothing to stop it doing that. The nail usually protects the finger, but when the finger has no nail, then the finger will bulge to protect the finger if it can.

My own nails always grew ski jump when i eventually grew them. Mainly because the nail was always used to growing over the bulge of my finger, plus the nail tends to fan out too. Now thankfully, through loads of persistence and tipping, sculpting, then overlay, i have virtually trained my nails to grow out straight from my nail and not fan out so much.

This did take years to happen, but it is worth it in the end. I do still have to custom blend my nail beds as they have taken a long time for the nail beds to lengthen and some are still shorter than others, but they are so much better now than when i started.

I have a work collegue who bites her nails like that, she has asked me a couple of times if I could do her nails for her, she said she has had them don before they did sculptured, but I have told her that I am not prepared to do them, 1) Idon't have enough experience yet 2) I can see no possible way that anything could stay on unless they'r superglued, even then I don't think that would work.

omg:eek: nightmare!

Latest posts

Back