You surf it, Why not live it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Why just surf SalonGeek.com when you can now live SalonGeek.com?

Following in the footsteps of great designers, we at SalonGeek.com are now branching into lifestyle design with the following, cutting edge consumer gadgets.

Mug O Geek

The Mug O Geek is a revolutionary type of 'cup' designed to hold 'coffee' and other various hot beverages. Coined the 'SalonGeek Coffee Mug', this revolutionary device stores much more than that! Hot beverages, pencils, pens, markers, even small herbs or other potted plants is only the start for this nifty little device. This mug will keep you smug in its unique, ergonomic, aerodynamic design.

GeekMat

The GeekMat is a unique synthetic design of synthetic stuff specially designed to assist mouse movement with ease. The revolutionary GeekMat goes above and beyond similarly designed products by being forward thinking enough to place the salongeek.com web site address across its bottom. Thats right folks, no longer will you have to write the web site address to the most beloved spot on the Internet down on little scraps of paper, only to lose them (and your precious surf time) trying to find them! GeekMat saves you time and frustration while respecting the needs of mice all over the globe.

GeekTrolleyThing

We at SalonGeek.com are always looking for ways to enhance our members experience in and out of the salon (and the site). So you will understand how we were so excited to hear that after becoming constantly frustrated with having to always put a pound coin in the shopping trolley, one of our leading R&D team members devised a way to actually 'sock-it-to-da-man' geek style. Introducing the aerodynamic GeekTrolleyThing. GeekTrolleyThing is designed to not only attach to your key-chain, but to allow you to save your hard earned coins for the shopping instead of the heartless Trolleys!

Don't take our word for it, look at what some of our customers have to say:

"Really? Wow." - Samuels Mom

Why just surf SalonGeek.com? Live it! Geek it!

Available exclusively from Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060

PMSL....:lol:....a mug mat thingy is just what i need...i'll be placing my order soon. x

ha ha :lol: might have to get a geek mat with the adress on ...i allways seem to forget :lol::lol:
great idea though sam

lost me in the third one though.. a trolley that attaches to your keyring????

Perfect! If I order that Geekmat I can do away with my 'Favourites' section altogether! It's so hard to remember the salongeek website anyhow. So clever....

Don't take our word for it, look at what some of our customers have to say:

"Really? Wow." - Samuels Mom
:green:pmsl....
Oooo Im up for a mug..don't need a trolley thingy I don't shop...I am too busy on here, I just send the kids into the garden to search for leaves and berries :lol:

lost me in the third one though.. a trolley that attaches to your keyring????

the supermarket trolly's need a quid and quite often people dont have one so this is a holder thing for a quid...i think...??...:lol:...or just a funky keyring :)

you know what i want...what i really really want....(no not a ziggy zig ahhh)...a geek pen...and a geek certificate (cos i ain't got many)

These trolley thingies?

Do they do euro trolley's? Are they bi-trollied?

:green:pmsl....
Oooo Im up for a mug..don't need a trolley thingy I don't shop...I am too busy on here, I just send the kids into the garden to search for leaves and berries :lol:

Emma you are so funny about your kids. The last time you were going to leave them with a stranger so you could go to Bejing for a month!! :lol: Now you have them foraging in the garden!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I read what he had written I felt he'd lost his calling as a stand up!!

Oooh ooooohh I need one of everything, I have a rollerball mouse thingymajig but I can stand a Geek mug on the mat :lol: Oh and I need a Geeg trolley whatsit too.

I need to wait until Friday now so Stuart can call :rolleyes: I dont suppose you can make geek plates for fruitcake to go with the coffee, or even a chair with Geek fabric so this heffalump of a fruitcake can have a comfy seat as she surfs?

Emma you are so funny about your kids. The last time you were going to leave them with a stranger so you could go to Bejing for a month!! :lol: Now you have them foraging in the garden!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I read what he had written I felt he'd lost his calling as a stand up!!
I agree I re-read for an extra chuckle I could imagine mummy gmg like ":rolleyes: yes yes deary...very good" lol

Samantha would you please tell my kids I am funny because they think I am embarrassing :eek:...
I made them sing all the way to school the other morning...which they enjoyed and thought it was cool ...UNTIL we pulled into the school carpark..and at the top of my voice (still in my pj's) I burst into song..

" You're just too good to be truueee...can't take my eyes off yoouuu...
you feel like heaven to touch...
I waaaannaaa hoold youuu so much............
I LOOOOVVEEE YOOUU BABBBYYY ....do do do do do der du doo der der der dooo doo dooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO"
mwhahahahahaha
They couldn't get out of the car and into school quick enough :green:

re: kids, if I tell my son off, I threaten to kiss him rather than hit him! LOL! works everytime.

I really really want a trolley coin thingy as my PDSA one has just broken. also want a mug, but as i have a lappy I have no need for a mouse mat.

Really want a pen! ppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeease order pens! and a bumper sticker for the car!

We could do geek salutes to each other as we pass, like motorbikers do a NOD when they pass each other.

I don't know what to do.I don't drink coffee but i want a mug thingy..will it be ok to put tea in it do you think.

i will be coming up to get a cup and a trolley thing :green:

I agree I re-read for an extra chuckle I could imagine mummy gmg like ":rolleyes: yes yes deary...very good" lol

Samantha would you please tell my kids I am funny because they think I am embarrassing :eek:...
I made them sing all the way to school the other morning...which they enjoyed and thought it was cool ...UNTIL we pulled into the school carpark..and at the top of my voice (still in my pj's) I burst into song..

" You're just too good to be truueee...can't take my eyes off yoouuu...
you feel like heaven to touch...
I waaaannaaa hoold youuu so much............
I LOOOOVVEEE YOOUU BABBBYYY ....do do do do do der du doo der der der dooo doo dooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO"
mwhahahahahaha
They couldn't get out of the car and into school quick enough :green:

Re Pj's, what would you hav done if your car broke down:lol::lol::lol:

Re Pj's, what would you hav done if your car broke down:lol::lol::lol:
Lol then i'd have fitted in with all the other mums..:green:
They wear jammies to the school coz they are chavs...
I just do it because I am lazy and often get up late lol..
(but only when I don't have to get out of the car)

Hahaha i wear my pjs when i take my son to work at 5.45am and have been known to go get him at 3.45pm in my pj's

I dont care, im comfy and thats all that matters lol

I want a mug and trolly thingy, no need for a mouse mat as its optical but i neeeeeeeeeed a mug.:green:

Ooh I was just thinking about this, I want a mug and a coin thingy.
Damn why did I have to see this after 5pm, now I have to wait till the morning!:mad::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: your posts always make me chuckle!!

I really want a mug.

Latest posts

Back