You surf it, Why not live it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have a mouse mat and a mug and my geeky hat but they need updating. Do you think they have any antique value?? should I try ebay??
Yeah sell them on ebay whilst buying your monomer and gel :rolleyes::green::rolleyes::green:

I still have a mouse mat and a mug and my geeky hat but they need updating. Do you think they have any antique value?? should I try ebay??

I have my Nail Geek wristband that I wear with nostalgic pride to any vaguely geeky event (shows, geek meets)...... Much as I love the Salon Geek (and I do, lots) I sigh with nostaglia for the Nail Geek......:Love:

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm

For those of us who live across the great big blue....
Where can we order goodies online???

btw, WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've just giving them a buzz for you V and yes they will ship abroad.

on the subject of new geek items... you could just have..

a geek badge that is a transfer that irons on to t'shirts or
a material one that sews on like a school blazer or even
a sticky backed one....

they would be easy to post to customers and we could put them on anything. cushions, t'shirts, hang from car mirror, stick to anything.

I have my Nail Geek wristband that I wear with nostalgic pride to any vaguely geeky event (shows, geek meets)...... Much as I love the Salon Geek (and I do, lots) I sigh with nostaglia for the Nail Geek......:Love:

I forgot .. I have a couple of those too!!

on the subject of new geek items... you could just have..

a geek badge that is a transfer that irons on to t'shirts or
a material one that sews on like a school blazer or even
a sticky backed one....

they would be easy to post to customers and we could put them on anything. cushions, t'shirts, hang from car mirror, stick to anything.

THAT is a brilliant idea:!::!:
It would cost less in shipping and total cost, so even those on a restricted budget might be able to get an "ironi-on" transfer :green:
PLUS
we all have our own personal styles and could personalize it 'our' way.
BRILLIANT!!

My mum used to pick us up from niteclubbing (as we lived out of town and there were no late buses)!!! she used to come in her nitie wearing wellies lol as we are from farming background :) my mum is so funny :hug:
I challenge you emms to embarrass your kids like that !!!

And yes I know that you would hee hee

Ooh my mug and trolley mate arrived today, speedy service!
I'm off to have a coffee!:lol:

Hey all these items sound fab but where can I take a look at them, prices etc....?

I agree with leah82, I would love to see all the items on offer. The mug sounds favourite to me. Are there any other items available?:)

love the idea but what about geek t-shirts with rhinestone lettering

I'm fully mugged & matted up now - in fact my hubby had the cheek to have his morning coffee in MY GEEK MUG!!! He was definitely dicing with death this morning!:lol:

Yeah sell them on ebay whilst buying your monomer and gel :rolleyes::green::rolleyes::green:

Lol that made me laugh! I've missed you Adele, glad to see you're still funny.

Anyway, what about a 'Nodding Geek' for in the car?..... we could give ol' Churchill a run for his money!

I will be ordering a trolly thingy tomorrow.

I cannot ever get the coin back out the trolley with the long nails so just the mug, mat and pen for me oh and a window sticker would be gr8 - thanks M8

Hi there
I would like to know how I can see a picture of the mug, mats etc. It sounds really good and interesting.

ive just come across this..has been here ages>? i,m up for the mug and mat but geektrolleythingy hanging off my keyring >??? bit big innit:eek: or is it a sort of coin dispenser <having a blonde moment>

Hi there, how do Iget hold of the salongeek gadgets :grr:

Latest posts

Back