You surf it, Why not live it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can we do it by paypal like our premium geek payment?

Can we have a sneaky preview on here with a picture too?

Are these available for us geeks outside the UK?
(say yes!!!):)

OOh I'd love a car sticker saying "I'm A Top Geek!" :green: Think I will have to put an order in for a mug and mat when Gigi and Simon go over next with the car!

I've never known anyone give so many F&B's when trying to sell a mug ... except for us non coffeee drinkers who use it for TEA! :green:

I'm sure the trolley thingy is a fake coin the size of a pound coin that you shove into the coin thingy on the trolley instead of using a real pound coin!!

I have a Euro one from my hairdresser and use it all the time .. never have to search for a coin cause it is hanging off my purse on a dangly thingy.
It is not a coin holder.

I KNOW WHAT ELSE WE NEED !!! :eek:
Geeky pjammies !!!
Yayyyyyy

a white top with long and short sleeves the sleeves must be blue to match the site colours...we need a big geek logo on the top..
And the bottoms should be available in long and cropped length in blue to match the sleeves on the top..
with loads of little randomly placed geek heads and "Im a geek" slogans all over..
OMG AND SLIPPERS TO MATCH .....
Then we can sit of a night in our geek jim jams, with our geeky mugs ooo yeahhhhhhhhhh
(I wanted to be a fashion designer at school can you tell lol....Im gunna get me crayons out :green:)

Samantha..you'll back me up on this wont you hunny :lol:

Geeky pjammies !!!
Yayyyyyy

a white top with long and short sleeves the sleeves must be blue to match the site colours...we need a big geek logo on the top..
And the bottoms should be available in long and cropped length in blue to match the sleeves on the top..
with loads of little randomly placed geek heads and "Im a geek" slogans all over..
Then we can sit of a night in our geek jim jams, with our geeky mugs ooo yeahhhhhhhhhh
(I wanted to be a fashion designer at school can you tell lol....Im gunna get me crayons out :green:)

I will, I can totally picture them and think it's a brilliant idea. The bottoms have to be covered in geek logos and the top needs pale blue arms, white front and back with geek logo large on the front and our site name on the back - wicked!!!

I still have my thong :eek:, wonder if Layla still has hers :lol:

:eek: omg, me and thong in the same thought just shouldn't happen but it did because you mentioned it, I've put myself off my supper now.................

I'd wear PJ's or a Tshirt with pride though :lol:

Geeky pjammies !!!
Yayyyyyy

I will, I can totally picture them and think it's a brilliant idea. The bottoms have to be covered in geek logos and the top needs pale blue arms, white front and back with geek logo large on the front and our site name on the back - wicked!!!

I think you both need to get out more :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd love a Geeky mug, will have to ring and listen to Sam's geeky voice then place an order :green:

no way would I wear a thong, EVEN if it had the geek logo on it.
Oh like wearing a cheese slicer! Like wearing dental floss.

Ok I have sketched the design in my little book....now who we gunna get to make them lol...I'd offer but where the bloomin ek' am I gunna get geek logo material lol ....

Love your mom's enthusiasm Sam :D

You're all BONKERS !!
Been sniffin' the monomer again huh ?!!!:eek:

(made me laugh though) x

i like the idea of a geeky pen

and yes some pics please!!

just a thought :idea::idea::idea:

how about a geek magic tree !!

for the car i mean lol for when us mobile geeks are out !!

I agree I re-read for an extra chuckle I could imagine mummy gmg like ":rolleyes: yes yes deary...very good" lol

Samantha would you please tell my kids I am funny because they think I am embarrassing :eek:...
I made them sing all the way to school the other morning...which they enjoyed and thought it was cool ...UNTIL we pulled into the school carpark..and at the top of my voice (still in my pj's) I burst into song..

" You're just too good to be truueee...can't take my eyes off yoouuu...
you feel like heaven to touch...
I waaaannaaa hoold youuu so much............
I LOOOOVVEEE YOOUU BABBBYYY ....do do do do do der du doo der der der dooo doo dooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO"
mwhahahahahaha
They couldn't get out of the car and into school quick enough :green:

Lol Emms im sooo like you my kids think im crackers,my little boy loves it but my 16 yr old girl hates me lol she says im a freak/gay allsorts i love n so do her mates but she dosnt thinks its funny at all xx

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm

For those of us who live across the great big blue....
Where can we order goodies online???

btw, WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i still have my geek mug from years ago:green:but my thong went missing!!!!!!!have no idea where it went think it went walk about from the washing line :eek: !!!!!!

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm

For those of us who live across the great big blue....
Where can we order goodies online???

btw, WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yeah really , do u ship over seas? I need too!!!!!:D

I still have a mouse mat and a mug and my geeky hat but they need updating. Do you think they have any antique value?? should I try ebay??

Latest posts

Back