Young Nails "shock" glitter tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalesBeauty

Reaction score
Hi all.
Would appreciate your feedback from these.
All sculpted with peach cover powder and YN shock.
Thanks to all who takes the time to look.
Sarah x

Last edited:
Hi Sarah,
It may be me but I can't see a picture?
Jes

Thats twice nw i`ve tried it and i`ve added pic as an attachment but it doesn`t come up!!
I`ll try again lol

There you go hun.
It was too big... Resized it now. xx

WOW, i can only hope to get that good one day. Very lovely.

Aww thank you huni...I`m flattered by that comment..thats made my day. x

I agree - I really hope that I can one day learn to scultp such gorgeous nails :) Shame you arne't in Norfolk cos I would be more than happy to wear them :)

The colours are lovely Sarah I haven't use the peach but it really does look nice x:)

Thanks guys..I appreciate yu taking the time. x

Loving the colour, I wish my smile would grin as good as yours............... one day:)
They are lush

these are really nice, i like them alot. If i had to pickup on something, it woud be the length of your nail beds they are not all the same. when i'm using a coverage pink i take it to just above the fleshy bit on the finger end. I'm only picking this up with you because your nails are stunning and this is something that you can easily do but have overlooked,x

it would be nice to see the apex and down the barrel of the nail,x

I'm new to using the colors, but I think they look fantastic!! I have been really trying to master the opi fx and young nails glitters.... no luck! I don't have a lot of patience, so I am searching for tips on how to master them. Did you find it takes longer for it to set up/harden?? just curious...... Great job, though!! Kudos

Thanks guys.
And yes...didnt really notice that until i looked at pic..but thank you for pointing that out. It will defo be somthing i will take extra care with next time.
Thanks everyone for taking the time to look for me. x

I'm new to using the colors, but I think they look fantastic!! I have been really trying to master the opi fx and young nails glitters.... no luck! I don't have a lot of patience, so I am searching for tips on how to master them. Did you find it takes longer for it to set up/harden?? just curious...... Great job, though!! Kudos

Hi hun
Yes it is a bit quicker to set..which is great when your sculpting..
Do u use Young Nails? x

Loving the colour, I wish my smile would grin as good as yours............... one day:)
They are lush

Just kp practising hun...it will come to you. x

I think they're fab, LOVE the colour! :D

I do not have a taste for blue, green or yellow nails not do I personally like glitter and think it cheapens the look BUT the form and shape of the nails is nice and you've done a good job with that. Well done.

Lovely x x x :hug: x x x
Your smile lines are very nice x x x

I do not have a taste for blue, green or yellow nails not do I personally like glitter and think it cheapens the look BUT the form and shape of the nails is nice and you've done a good job with that. Well done.
Thanks Geeg...Your comments mean a lot to me. x

These nails to me are practically perfect! But I might just be comparing them to mine..LOL!

They're really good i love them, my mum says the same about glitter & nails but i love glitter nails & all the different designs etc!

Can't wait to see more nails from u :D xx

Latest posts

Back