2012 - Do you believe in it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never even heard of this! just watched the trailer thingy and dont know what to believe! the film looks good though.

although is it the 22nd dec 2012 or 21st dec 2012? i thought i heard him say 21st....

i never even heard of this! just watched the trailer thingy and dont know what to believe! the film looks good though.

although is it the 22nd dec 2012 or 21st dec 2012? i thought i heard him say 21st....

Its the 21st, but we will be here on the 22nd. lol x

Its the 21st, but we will be here on the 22nd. lol x

lol true! ill hear from all you then!! :) cant wait to see the film though. anyone gonna see it?

My views on it are if it happens it happens. What is the point in worrying about it?
xxx

I agree...I feel the same way. :)

In a word - no. What a load of rubbish.

Yea.....and all the computers were going to crash and cause worldwide chaos at midnight at the Millenium :rolleyes:

This film looks like utter tosh, same as the Davinci Code !!....except with more special effects.

..............................Now if anyone wants me I will be stocking up my secret bunker ;)

i will be honest but stuff like this totally freak me out!!!!!
im not daft enough to believe its totally going to happen but then i start thinking (im a mass thinkerer) and i start with the what if's. i am very easily nerved.

Got to be honest, who knows and who cares. It is nothing new and the Mayan theory has been travelling round the "New Age" community for years and the internet is full of weird and wonderfull websites to prove that and many other consipiracy theories. Every belief system can be manipulated into scare mongering and that is how hysteria and cults work on control by fear. Buy into it if you like but that is three years away and you need to live for today. If it is going to happen it is going to happen but for now we all have lives to live and get on with the best we can. Who ever made the film is certainly happy with all the "Hype" as you will probably pay to go and watch it now wont you. May be the end of the world is nothing more than a different way of thinking and the start to the end of the way we have been living so far, maybe we will just make changes to our economic systems, maybe MP's will pay back what they owe us, health care systems will change for the better and so on, so may be it might be positive and we will all make changes for the better, may be thats all but I'm not buying in to the scaremongering. Lots of love xxx

yeah, why not, it would probably give you a day off of work

I tend to look at the clock for 18.00 hrs...its wine o'clock time yey :eek::lol:

After a few..well the world could end and I wouldn't even notice least care :lol::lol::lol:

yeah, why not, it would probably give you a day off of work

So will our insurance with BABTEC still cover us on the day:lol::lol::lol::lol::smack:

No, I don't believe it but must say I do think the film looks good.
How I see it is "if" it was going to happen why is there so much emphasis on climate change and saving the planet? If we're all going going to die in a few years anyway what would be the point?
Weren't we all supposed to be sucked into a black hole not so long ago created by that collider? Another thing that didn't happen :rolleyes:

Last edited:
i dont believe any of that stuff ......but i love watching films like that or natural disaster movies..

so deffo be watching that

one things for sure I will be cancelling all my outgoing direct debit payments as well as NOT paying my taxes leading up to the deadline...just in case it happens...why stress out and pay the mortgage or tax office if none of us will be here :eek::lol::lol::lol:

Bugger....that would be my 1st Christmas in a long time with no debt hanging over my head.......now that's not fair!!!

I can't believe anyone would actually believe this. Who was it said the planets were going to shift at that time on that day, it can't even be predicted correctly when it's going to rain so a major shift of the planets sown to the minute - I think not. How many end of the worlds have we had in the last year alone?? - they are stories made up by people who either have nothing better to do or are just completely insane and believe it's true. Yes, there is a film about it - have you seen the film Cats & Dogs with the talking cats and dogs? - ever actually seen a talking cat or dog?

I don't think you need to worry or spend $1000 on finding out how to survive it. - but good money making plan, might try that one.

Kate x

When was 12 i saw a dave allen programme that said a witch in the 17th century old mother shibden had predicted the world would in in 1981 it went on to tell of her predicting hitler submarines the nuclear bomb ect
It terrified me and i was convinced it was going to come true :cry: as a result i stopped studying for my exams at school after all the world was going to end in 3 years!! my exams were in 4
I was so convinced the big bang was going to happen i told my mate if we get to jan 1st 1982 i would give him my pride n joy my raleigh chopper bike!!
On jan 1st 1983 not only was i bikeless!! i had 2 years of schoolwork to catch up on and i never did make the time up
I suffered for years because of poor results and actually re educated myself and went to college at the age of 34 although ime still pants at english!!
things like this do scare kids and can make massive differences to there lives my 9 yearold boy was terrified of the big bang recently with that experiment in switzerland
my advice is dont let your kids watch it lol :hug:

Just a thought as I'm doing my chores like you do - Where are these mystic Mayans now exactly??? Not thriving on this planet still as far as I know and have heard. Died out as a race I beleive along with sun worshiping and ritual scraficing according to the history books. Bet they did not see that coming:lol::lol: May be they transended to another plane, got wisked off in a space ship or are running the secret underworld government - Me thinks not, more than likely just died out and left some funky story that would better suited to an Indian Jones movie and taken with a pinch of salt. Anyway, I bet we are still chating away here on 1st of Jan 2013, I'll still have debts, more grey hairs and still fighting the battle of the bulge. x

I am a firm believer if it's your time, it's your time.

I just want my babies to be close to me :)

Latest posts

Back