3d flower; 1st attempt.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoticeableNails

Glitter Geek!
Reaction score
Hiya,

Thought I'd share this with everyone as i haven't added many pics recently.
Inspired by Jacqui's attempt at 3d flowers, I thought I'd have a go. I know they are not quite the same sort of 3d work Jacqui was going for, but I thought I'd start out simple.
So I suppose in the Blue Peter stylee.......here's one I made earlier!

I am sorry about the fuzzy pic! I'll try and take a better pic in the daylight.
Any Opinions/ help/ criticism welcome!

Hi Happy Jo

Give yourself a pat on the back, for your first go it is great!! ;) your a natural.

Congratulations on passing your foundation course!!

Well It looks good to me Jo, damn site better than my recent attempt:D

Hi Jo,

They are really good,well done you!!!

Good luck for tonight(not that youll need it!) with your 1st client.

Louise x :D

Very pretty Jo ... well done !

Fab! I'm getting my nail trainer out today - totally inspired to get the hang of those flat flowers

Well done Jo... its great ... I am feeling totally embarraseed now by my first 'attempt' doh! You must be a natural ;)

I think that is WICKED:D , just have to keep looking at the nail. Love the colours you have used, just WOW if that's your first attempt just think what you'll be doing after a month.

:?: Can I asked what sort of brush you used:?: ? Looking at different brushes at the mo. And do you think it matters?

You go girl:wink2: , Keep posting your pictures I'm sure everyone will want to see what you do next;) .

Very pretty - obivously a talent for 3d there :D

Gorgeous Jo, very stunning!!! :)

xxxx

Wow! Jo that is excellent! Especially for your 1st attempt as well:wink2: God, now i'm gonna have to start practicing! You've inspired me to get myself into gear! Must admit, am a little bit aprehensive, i've never attempted 3d art before! Fingers crossed!

Hiya Jo - it looks great!

Looks good to me very summery!

Its really good :)
why don't you have a look on the demos on christians site of the 3d flower as it really helps when you watch someone do it

www.cesarssecrets.com

Thank you everyone!
I have since added a better pic of this nail on my gallery.
I think I will have to invest in an artist point brush so it'll be easier to to do fine detail.
I think I'll benefit from reading some tutorials tho.
I'll keep experimenting tho!

The following pics are of my 1st client. She had short nail beds, so I kept the length short. They are sculpted glitter P&W. I did a 3d shooting star on the thumb. What do you think?

I'm sorry about the pic, I really must get a better cam, these were taken with my phone!

well done jo, love the colours.... take it you will be on the design sculpt class soon! a florist in the making!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back