3d Nail art moulds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiler13334

#Nailartistic_me
Reaction score
Wow ...I think I'd like to play with this. The videos make it look so easy but I'm sure it must be harder then it looks. Thanks for the link. I'll add it to my 'things to do' folder.

How facinating! would like to have a play but i think ide like to master using my own skills much more.

EDIT: just looked at the web site and i have to say i think they are pricey for what they are. Also on closer inspection the finished look aint that good IMO

clever idea, similar to popits really.

i think i can actually do it a bit quicker by hand now, but a good idea all the same.

Great idea especially if you want 3d on your own nails.
thanks for sharing.

I thought the idea of 3D nail art was to showcase your talent really? rather then an everyday nail 'thing'?! lol.

but if u want / like 3D art, then looks like a good idea.

The mould looks a bit chunky and awkward though!!

nice idea !!, but i dont think the quality is that good,not as crisp as hand done designs.

Maybe not as perfect as perfect as hand done .. but how many do perfect??? Man, when you look at some of the nail art around! :eek:

BUT commercially viable. Quick .. reliable and cheap time-wise ... A great idea.

Maybe not as perfect as perfect as hand done .. but how many do perfect??? Man, when you look at some of the nail art around! :eek:

BUT commercially viable. Quick .. reliable and cheap time-wise ... A great idea.

Very similar to pop its :) So its 3d nail art with these and a pop it for the nail and the client is in and out in less than an hour ...........Fab nails and a good profit

Very similar to pop its :) So its 3d nail art with these and a pop it for the nail and the client is in and out in less than an hour ...........Fab nails and a good profit

My Lord !!! someone GETS IT!! AT LAST!! :lol: Ta Lell.

I am sure many more will follow suit watch this space :lol:

I most certainly get it,:) very good idea, would probably get some for myself, if i had the spare cash, good for quick service

I want some, love nail art, but cannot stand it if 2 are not the same, I am not good enough to get every one exact, so they will be a good buy for me.
Yipee.
Brill to use on PopIts can't wait to try.
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Has anyone ordered any of these? How much is postage?

I love the stars, i'm seriously tempted to get some. It would make doing 3d on my own nails easier!

I kinda do like the idea of these I've emailed for prices and P&P, I've used moulds like this before for clay and fimo and they keep the detail for ages.. If any one finds the price etc let me know too !!

Right, well i've just bought the stars one, so i'll let you know how I get on. Even if I just use it for my own nails, its got to be worth trying lol

Im sure when i looked on the website yesterday the price was $20 a mould. :rolleyes:
Let us know how you get on linz :hug:

Latest posts

Back