6 New Shellac Colours! Merry Christmas!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
CND have announced the launch of 6 new Shellac colours! The 6 new colours are available in 4 sophisticated shades and two sparkles. These new additions bring the total shade count up to 36 colours, so whether you are a classic taupe addict or a metallic iron maiden, Shellac has you covered.

Say Hello to…

Silver VIP Status – Sheer Diamond Shimmer Effect – Great for layering over any colour!
Gold VIP Status – Sheer Golden Shimmer Effect – Great for layering over any colour!
Cityscape – Creamy Dove Grey
Rubble – Mushroom Taupe
Dark Lava – Stormy Raisin
Silver Chrome – Iron Metallic

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,384
Last edited by a moderator:
These colours all sound great, can't wait heehee, my clients will love these !

They look gorgeous. Hope we don't have to wait too long ! :biggrin::biggrin:

*squeal* I am so excited. I only have 12 at the moment but I cant wait for these !!!! :)

whoop whoop cant wait for some more colours and these look ace

Any chnace we can see them on some nail displays , please , pretty please ?:lol:

Wooooo i cant wait :)

I can't wait for these colours to come out, i almost have the whole collection :D

This is a fantastic colour range. I will purchase the set!! Can't wait till they hit the Australian shores. :biggrin:

Just got the literature and colors from my supplier this week, most of them look nice, the prepack of 6 which we can preorder is a bit cheaper too and as a billy bonus just noticed they are doing 25% off the other 30 colors at the minute!

Just got the literature and colors from my supplier this week, most of them look nice, the prepack of 6 which we can preorder is a bit cheaper too and as a billy bonus just noticed they are doing 25% off the other 30 colors at the minute!

What supplier is this? Xx

It's a US supplier unfortunately for you gals back home, can't talk about prices on SG but they are amazing at the minute!

It's a US supplier unfortunately for you gals back home, can't talk about prices on SG but they are amazing at the minute!

Darn! Fingers crossed S2 will do a little NY deal :)

Happy 2012!

Cant wait any ideas when we will be able to buy

I have several clients asking if they're ever going to do a crackle glaze like the opi shatter ones.
I'll ask S2 tomorrow, but I just wondered if anyone knows anything.

Oooh how exciting when will these be coming out in the uk? X

Does anyone know when the next colours will be out after then next 6?

September I think hun x

Soooooo excited for these new colours. I've just added shellac to my services and am in love and so excited to see some funked up colours for some fab layering x

I happen to be wearing the new Mushroom Taupe colour right now and I can tell you it is a total winner! I love it and I know I am also going to love it layered as well to get different tones!

Latest posts

Back