A nail art site [new to me]

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ivakin , I just happened to look at this thread and I must say I have really enjoyed looking at all the works of art that your wife has produced .

Thank you for posting them to us .

If your wife has any more good ideas for wedding day nails
could we please see them ? :)

once again
many thanks for posting :hug: x

Beautiful, I too love the yellow roses x.

Welcome to the site.
Beautiful nails. I'm so jealous........

Well Done:)

Great site - Cheers hun!

such beautiful work she is very talented thankyou for sharing i'm going to play when i get a chance xx:hug:xx

yes, I'm working on it. the english verison will be copy of original russian site, but then we will move site to new platform...

yes, I'm working on it. the english verison will be copy of original russian site, but then we will move site to new platform...

great, i really admire anyone who can speak 2 languages.

i have a very few words of french from my schooldays, but i know nothing about russian. even the letters of the alphabet are different, it looks very complicated

WOW..............lovin it

great, i really admire anyone who can speak 2 languages.

i have a very few words of french from my schooldays, but i know nothing about russian. even the letters of the alphabet are different, it looks very complicated

oh yeah :) I am glad I speak Russian ;)

Mr Ivakin, thanks for sharing.

wow ur wife is an extremely talented lady! x

hi,
can i just say if you copy and paste the web address into a google search at the end of each result that comes up is a translate web page option if you click on this it does it all automatically.
hope this helps some of you, makes it soooo much easier.
i dont know what to say to the nails other than Wow!!!! they are beautiful
xx

hi,
can i just say if you copy and paste the web address into a google search at the end of each result that comes up is a translate web page option if you click on this it does it all automatically.
hope this helps some of you, makes it soooo much easier.
i dont know what to say to the nails other than Wow!!!! they are beautiful
xx

Oh my god, It works, i can read it. You are a star. Thanks for that. XX

Hi..I'm new to this site and it's great to hear from people from around the world. I can speak and read a little Ukraine (Dad from Ukraine/Mum from Poland) so this is helping me with my Ukrainian lessons. Great Designs.
Lue

Absolutely stunning, just curious....how long does it take your wife to do a set of these incredible nails?

Cheers,
Debbie from Canada:green:

thanks all for your comments!

D3bbi3, which nails are you interesting?

Absolutely stunning, just curious....how long does it take your wife to do a set of these incredible nails?

Cheers,
Debbie from Canada:green:

Latest posts

Back