A Nude!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is a shame that the photo is a bit dark. But I bet they are beautiful

leni said:
it is a shame that the photo is a bit dark. But I bet they are beautiful

It looks lovely but i agree the photo is a little unclear x:hug:

Lovely photo, but you need to have the nails a little bit closer, so that they are the main focus. To me this is mainly a shot a hairdresser would use as the focus is on the hair, very nice too. ( hope you don't take this the wrong way, coz the photo is lovely.):)

talented talons said:
To me this is mainly a shot a hairdresser would use as the focus is on the hair, very nice too. ( hope you don't take this the wrong way, coz the photo is lovely.):)

I'm afraid I do not agree. I think the focus is totally on the nails. They hit you right in the eye and are the first thing I see when I see this image.

I think it is a lovely image ... simple ... uncomplicated ... beautiful skin and hair and not cluttered up with too much 'stuff' getting in the way, and using the background of the hair to show off the nails is a very clever idea. It is also original and not the predictable type of thing we see so much of. Well done I think once cropped, this is a cover shot.

Lovely pic Nafia, wish I could get mine to look that good.very sultry.

I think this is a really beautiful picture, a bit unclear but beautiful all the same. I found that becasue you have used the hair as a backdrop for the nails causes the eye to look directly at them first becasue of the bling. Well done.xx

BEAUTIFUL AND STUNNING!!!!

I took a look at your gallery too,,,you are a very talented lady indeed and i am one very jealous one :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW!
I like this a lot, I agree its very sultry. I did one similar but wasnt happy with it, yours I like a lot!
If I were to offer one critisism, and I hope you take this as a positive one... I would try using different, maybe one, or no bracelets. I suggest this because although the diamante is a timeless classic, the one nearest to the camera cuts her hand below the wrist & makes it look stumpy instead of elegant.
Apart from that one niggle.... great shot!

I love this shot (is it your sister?). The only thing I can say is do the glass tips extend beyond the white? If so they are quite hard to see ... or maybe it's my pc.

i think theyre lovely how did you do them
xx

Lovely. (Agree with Glo on the bracelet.)
It's something different than the usual hand/ nails photos, I like it.......... oh dear, the cogs in the brain are starting to whirl into action?!?!?:eek:

this is a gorgeous, very stylish image well done!...I disagree with a couple of the others about the bracelets...i like them a lot against her skin(although yep Glo I would lower the one on the left wrist to elongate the hand)...the two bracelets bring the picture 'together' in my opinion and draw more attention straight to the hands...beautiful!xx

WOW!!
Nails are great..if only i looked like that from behind..your gallery is fantastic.
Jen

I think its a lovely shot. What is it gonna be used for. Comp photo, cover shot etc?

I think the photo is stunning. Wouldn't change a thing. I want her hair though!!

Laura x

Ditto what Geeg said

The eyes are drawn first to the nail.
LOVELY SHOT!!

Wish we could see the nails closer.

Sassy Hassy said:
I love this shot (is it your sister?). The only thing I can say is do the glass tips extend beyond the white? If so they are quite hard to see ... or maybe it's my pc.
no that was a friend of my sisters she said that this photo is just for me as for the glass tip the white is to airbrushed horizontal strips

It is a poster large poster right now

Wow, its lovely. You've done a lovely job. Your work is fabulous hun!

Latest posts

Back