about time for some weight loss positiveness girls!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holliejayne

Reaction score
Just had a thought, as there are a lot of female geeks on here, and we sometimes have threads about how were struggling to lose weight and how difficult it is. just thought maybe it would be an idea to share success stories and be a bit positive and show you can do it?

Ive lost 3st 3lbs since last dec, going from 16st and a size 18, now down to 12st 11 and a size 14 and im estatic. Ive fought for years with my weight and still cant believe myself that im different. until I just looked at a pic of me at last novembers sussex geek meet and i couldnt believe i was like that once. Have a look yourself:

http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=3202&original=1&c=member&imageuser=471

and me now:
http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=4614&original=1&c=504

I just wanted to say if I can do it, anyone can, Ive still got a way to go, (especially those arms:eek: ) but its a lot way from my binge eating past. at my lowest point I would eat everything in my kitchen I could, once I even ate jam from the jar with a spoon and got a bag of chips out of the bin that my friend had thrown away. makes me feel quite sick now! x x

Hollie
You look absolutely fab, well done you must be ecstatic!
Are yougoing to tell us how you have done it?

just had a look and wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww:eek:
what a difference it's like you are sooo much younger
wel done

well done hollie..u look fantastic xxxx keep it up!!!

Wow Hollie, you look fab, well done xx

You look great i bet you feel really good as well

So come on share the secret,i wanna lose about a stone and i think sometimes oohhh am i ever gonna get there
i just love chocolate:) :)

Congratulations... you look much slimmer! Well done!! As for your arms... tone them up with small weights.. even a few cans of beans whilst you watch the TV!

i just got addicted to vegetables! couldnt afford much food when I moved into my flat so i just bought tons of veg and experimented with how I could make it taste good, also my mum bought me a steamer,and I only eat carbs with lunch, not with dinner, then I dont crave starchy or sugary things in the evening like I used to. and I eat lots of steamed fish and chicken. My favourite meal is steamed chicken caesar salad, gorgeous!! x x x

Well done hollie, its not easy losing weight, i must have been on every diet going over the last 15 yrs and the only one that worked for me 6 yrs back was slimming world.
Since then tho ive had major surgery and a full hysto so now got a wobbly pot belly once again that no amount of dieting will shift!
Ive now taken the drastic action of abdominolplasty and liposculpture to remove my jelly belly lol im booked in for the 2nd june and cant wait to get it over and done with.

well done sweety, you look like a different person! x

pips said:
Well done hollie, its not easy losing weight, i must have been on every diet going over the last 15 yrs and the only one that worked for me 6 yrs back was slimming world.
Since then tho ive had major surgery and a full hysto so now got a wobbly pot belly once again that no amount of dieting will shift!
Ive now taken the drastic action of abdominolplasty and liposculpture to remove my jelly belly lol im booked in for the 2nd june and cant wait to get it over and done with.

Id love to have that done! I know Im only young but my stomach is literally an empty sack from when I was pregnant. at the momoent I do about 100-200 reverse sit-ups a day and it hasnt made a difference to my 'wobbly bit' yet!

Thankyou for all your lovely messages x

CHECK YOU OUT WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOOKING GOOD BABES WELL DONE:hug:

Amazing what a difference !!!

Well done you, wish I had that much willpower and determination to be such a success story.

Weight loss is a long road but your already along way up it :)

Wow Hollie, you look amazing, congratulations:hug:

I don't have a weight loss story.:rolleyes: But did want to say you look great ! keep up the good work ! Bet you feel fantastic!!
Melissa

well done hollie, you look great in the latest photo,

pips said:
I really feel for you... i had the same problem as you.. after my hys...... i have pilled on the pounds and no matter how much i try and diet the kitchen cuboards call me, and having kids you have all the bad things in the cuboard for there packed lunches.. as soon as i mention diet my brain goes into hunger mode.. i have asked my husband for my fortyith birthday scan i have it all sucked away he has agreed as long as i work as hard as i can to remove most of it myself, my wobble bellie just gets me down sooooooooooo much,:irked:

having had it done all round the middle 5 yrs ago....take care...because if u continue to eat the way u have been, and not cut down, if u put on any weight...it just goes elsewhere - i spent nearly 3k on it, and ended up with a slightly smaller mid section...fatter upper arms and neck....

that aside...I am def going for the tummy tuck.. I have had 3 c.s. and have lost 2 stone in the process preparing myself for it...excited and scared...though plan to drop another stone before I book it.. any scary stories out there on a tummy tuck??

Oh Hollie, you look fantastic. Bet you feel it too! Well done for all that hard work. Weight loss for anyone is just not easy! :hug:

Well done...looking great...I remember how mortified you were when you saw the pics....good call to action! :hug:

Latest posts

Back