Alternative to Bio-Sculpture gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guna

Reaction score
Hi, I heard not so long ago that there is another company that does an alternative to bio-sculpture gels and the price for their product is lower than bio. Does anybody knows the name of the company? I would like to try their products.
Thanks

Le chat nobility gel is a good alternative to Bio, although they don't offer as many colours especially dark ones. There is also Calgel and Akzentz who do soak off gels

Calgel is exactly the same product as Biosculpture, but as a Bio tech, i find the range of colours is much better! Infact, i think the founders of both companies were once united but went there seperate ways!!!!

I've tried a few gels and the LeChat nobility is very simialr to Bio Sculpture.. major difference is the price and you won't have to do a conversion course to order their gel.

It's worth ordering some to try it out as it's very well priced.

LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

Calgel is exactly the same product as Biosculpture, but as a Bio tech, i find the range of colours is much better! Infact, i think the founders of both companies were once united but went there seperate ways!!!!

I dont think it is exactly the same.
Calgel is just a one step gel for all.Bio has different gels for different things i believe bio is also more on the rubbery side and harder to file but yes there are more colours.

I can definitely recommend the Le chat nobility and the colour soak off gels - I saw them demonstrated yesterday at the free Le Chat play day by Susan (angel fingers) and bought some for myself (they look great on toes too!!)

I think there are 24 coloured soak off gels, some glittery ones and possible 20 odd more colours in the pipeline!!

Le Chat ~ love it !~ :)

hi I've had a couple of clients in wearing bio and I must say it looks really thin, I'm using IBD at the mo and it takes 3 coats plus gloss so it ends up looking quite bulky. Don't fancy bio's min order though, so would you's reckon that le chat would be as dense in colour and as easy to soak off?

Yes Le Chats gels are dense in colour and are really easy to soak off. They dont look bulky either.

Calgel is similar but not the same as Bio. I have used both as well as Akzentz soak-off. By far I prefer Bio due to the wide range of colours, the flexible thin sculpts and overlays.I find that sealing with S Gel really maintains the white for french where Calgel yellows a bit faster. Plus Calgel is no cheaper than Bio. Hths.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks. Just visited Le Chat website and made my first order. The prices are so much more reasonable, it is definitely more affordable for the clients to have a treatment.
Has anybody tried other gel systems than Nobility from Le Chat? I spotted some lovely colors in their color gel system, but how are they behaving when you soak off?

I use a red top coat from Le Chat ( I cant remember the name of it and my kit is in the car !) which is from their buff off range, I'm also looking into retraining to use l&p again but with Le Chat products. There is a Le Chat group on here, also if you pm angle fingers she will tell you all about itx

If anyone is looking for an alternative, keep a look out for Illusion Soak-Off Gels from NSI. They are launching in April and will be in the UK probably in May. If you want more info. on them you can go to the NSI website.

Latest posts

Back