An audience with Sam Biddle - various dates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:o
OMG busybee....that is :eek: FAB
well done .....

~emmsy wants to be able to do those pwetty flowers :cry:~

:green::hug:

Aww really???
Thanks hunni, was a bit worried but now you have said its fab i can feel proud
Was really easy, but only coz I watched Sam yesterday otherwise I think I would have been completly clueless
Jen
xxx:hug: for saying its fab!

Was really easy,

xxx:hug: for saying its fab!

:eek: easy for you to say it lmao ....

your welcome ..it is fab....looks like a real flower....i LOVE IT

you have done a lovely job of that:)

Well what can I say as minkus, angel fingers and scratchers have said it all for me, Kirsty Im glad that you managed to get one done by Sam, I know you had a long old wait for it.
So jealous you got the parrot!!
Took mine off and stuck it to my buisness card that Sam signed for me, Have stuck the lot to the front of my certificate and it is now hanging pride of place in my nail room.
I cant believe the inspiration that this workshop has given me cant wait to get started.
I would highly recommend to anyone that if they get the opportunity to take part or experience the brilliant day that the EZFlow team put together to go for it!!
Even the goody bags blew me away with what they had in them.
Thanks to Victoria, Amber, Jacqui, Sam and the rest of the EzFlow team I had a wicked day.
Fellow geeks it was great seeing ya, finally putting the faces to a few names.
Jen xx

Couldnt help myself, done my own brush topper, first attempt
I dont have any colour acrylic powders yet so handpainted it to finish, I only have ezflow glitters and it wasnt the look I was going for
Jen xx
waw they are fantastic....very very very well done huni xxxx

you have done a lovely job of that:)
Thanks hun, You saw the one sam did on me didnt you? or had you wandered off then:lol:
I couldnt wait to get going on my roses today, Hope you enjoyed yourself yesterday hun.
Jen xx

It could only happen to me ... Something happens near me, 10 minutes up the road from me & I don't find out til the 26th :grr::grr::grr:

It looked a brill day & some wonderful work!!

It could only happen to me ... Something happens near me, 10 minutes up the road from me & I don't find out til the 26th :grr::grr::grr:

aw noooooo, you gotta GEEK MORE:lol:

Thanks hun, You saw the one sam did on me didnt you? or had you wandered off then:lol:
I couldnt wait to get going on my roses today, Hope you enjoyed yourself yesterday hun.
Jen xx

think i'd gone a wandering by then, i wanted to see what the others were up to and thought maybe i was hogging space too:green:

Good Afternoon Guys....

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who attended our seminar on Sunday, and especially thank you for all of your fantastic feedback.

I speak for the EzFlow team when I say we were overwhelmed by your responses and it was these that made all the hard work organising such an event more than worth it and an absolute pleasure.

We are already planning the next event so if there is anything in particular any of you would like to see a focus on please send us your ideas.

The pictures you guys have posted and e-mailed in are just fantastic and I am so proud to have helped encourage and inspire you. Keep checking Sam's blog for more details of the day.... and your work!!!

Thanks again and hold on to that inspiration - the world of fantasy is there for everyone!

Victoria .x.

These are absolutely amazing - the work that goes into producing such a masterpiece is unbelievable.

I watched Sam doing a demo at the Leeds comp and it was amazing to watch her at work.

:)

victoria we are sooooooooo proud of you, congratulations on amazin event. Sam and victoria we are blessd to have the privalage to work with u both and thanku you for sharing all of you knowledge and skill... what a team ............ the ezflow way of course. !!!! It most certainly is a marriage !!
Good Afternoon Guys....

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who attended our seminar on Sunday, and especially thank you for all of your fantastic feedback.

I speak for the EzFlow team when I say we were overwhelmed by your responses and it was these that made all the hard work organising such an event more than worth it and an absolute pleasure.

We are already planning the next event so if there is anything in particular any of you would like to see a focus on please send us your ideas.

The pictures you guys have posted and e-mailed in are just fantastic and I am so proud to have helped encourage and inspire you. Keep checking Sam's blog for more details of the day.... and your work!!!

Thanks again and hold on to that inspiration - the world of fantasy is there for everyone!

Victoria .x.

may be a good ida to put yoir self on a mail list, you can then here first hand of any events. They are open to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I think it is about time that I say a little something!
So much has already been said about the day and to be honest, the whole experience has left me kind of speechless..... my husband is grateful for that! :lol:

The day started off with warmth and kindness.
Everyone had the chance to mingle and chat - including the mentors, educators, idols..... however you choose to label them, they were also there as techs, not superstars.
For me, that made the day amazing, as I felt that I could approach any one of them, without being nervous and therefore learned so much more.

Victoria was brill. Very tallented and kind. This lady can chat - OMG she could run the country! She had Kirsty and I nearly jumping out of our seats :lol: Boy can she motivate you!!

Corey was the first to chat with me. A funky friendly lady with gorgeous hair and an incredible tallent for nails. She too gave me some advice gems, that I will keep.

It was a pleasure to meet Sam Biddle and watch her work her magic. I enjoyed hearing her stories and watching her get all embarrassed when Victoria asked her to tell us about appearing in Vouge etc :lol:.

Amber is as lovely in real life as she is on the phone. Very supportive and keen for us to succeed with EZ Flow.

Jacqui Jefford has an incredible history in the business. Humble and gentle.... I have no doubts about my education since meeting this amazing, powerful woman.

The rest of the EZ Flow team were fab, they worked so hard to make everything run smoothly.

I can't wait for the next one.

Next time - Say Hello geeks!!!!

victoria ru
n the country !!!!!!!!!! if she had become a barrister i am sure she would of done !! think by the sund so f things the day didnt just give you skills but a new motivation focus. I understand that there will be some pics posted for the christmas theme of your designs? How many of you hae sent them to vic and sam?
Well I think it is about time that I say a little something!
So much has already been said about the day and to be honest, the whole experience has left me kind of speechless..... my husband is grateful for that! :lol:

The day started off with warmth and kindness.
Everyone had the chance to mingle and chat - including the mentors, educators, idols..... however you choose to label them, they were also there as techs, not superstars.
For me, that made the day amazing, as I felt that I could approach any one of them, without being nervous and therefore learned so much more.

Victoria was brill. Very tallented and kind. This lady can chat - OMG she could run the country! She had Kirsty and I nearly jumping out of our seats :lol: Boy can she motivate you!!

Corey was the first to chat with me. A funky friendly lady with gorgeous hair and an incredible tallent for nails. She too gave me some advice gems, that I will keep.

It was a pleasure to meet Sam Biddle and watch her work her magic. I enjoyed hearing her stories and watching her get all embarrassed when Victoria asked her to tell us about appearing in Vouge etc :lol:.

Amber is as lovely in real life as she is on the phone. Very supportive and keen for us to succeed with EZ Flow.

Jacqui Jefford has an incredible history in the business. Humble and gentle.... I have no doubts about my education since meeting this amazing, powerful woman.

The rest of the EZ Flow team were fab, they worked so hard to make everything run smoothly.

I can't wait for the next one.

Next time - Say Hello geeks!!!!

I have sent mine and had emails back from both Sam and Victoria.
Jen

mines in too.

we await the results i will assume she will pu them on site and her blog site , have loads of email from this site realy very imformative, sam is also happy to share your good news storiesas well , just let her know

im with caroline... i cant wait to see the results... Sam is very inspiring :)

Jess
xox

we await the results i will assume she will pu them on site and her blog site , have loads of email from this site realy very imformative, sam is also happy to share your good news storiesas well , just let her know

Just to let you know the pictures are on Sam blog site.

Well done everyone they all look great. You made it so hard to decide, which is my fav.

Just to let you know the pictures are on Sam blog site.

Well done everyone they all look great. You made it so hard to decide, which is my fav.

i didnt actually realise it was a competition, just enjoyed doing it so much .

Latest posts

Back