Another Video, please check it out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
I don't usually "ask" for people to check my videos out.

This is a little different ....... eeeew, I'm using gel,
it also has the most amazing male vocal track, you gotta hear this guy sing.

Today , I got an email from a subscriber to my videos, she has done some sums ..... I have 43 videos and if you add up each time the videos have been looked at ............
it's an astounding 945,608 times (that blew my mind), i'd love a million before xmas.

YouTube - Acrylic Nails Infill with a gel topcoat

damn, I just checked the video and it's in normal format, i'll redo it in high quality, but I couldn't wait.

EDIT: Jumped the gun and youtube have upgraded it to high quality (make sure you have your youtube videos set to high quality), even though it looks like I am filing like a trojan (which I am), I never touch skin.

Last edited:
I've just watched this in 'full screen' mode and it is still really good quality, with only the slightest distortion with the high speed filing.

I love the song too - AND a message for me:)

If you want to get to a million before Christmas, I hope plenty of others watch or I'm going to have to sit up all night every night:green:

Update: just rewatched and the high definition is great

Last edited:
OMG that guy singing is Brian Kennedy, I just love him, I bought his CD a few years ago now.

Another fab video :hug:

OMG that guy singing is Brian Kennedy, I just love him, I bought his CD a few years ago now.

Another fab video :hug:

you are very switched on...... he has the most amazing voice:)

He is fantastic, the cd I've got has that song on it and his voice gives me goosebumps, oops this should prob have been a pm, sorry mods:eek:

I loved your message for Adele at the end. :hug:

He is fantastic, the cd I've got has that song on it and his voice gives me goosebumps, oops this should prob have been a pm, sorry mods:eek:

I loved your message for Adele at the end. :hug:

this is brill..... Ronan almost bows down to him, you can really hear how sweet Brian's voice is compared to many men (gives me goosebumps too, puts me on highbeam),Brian is dead sexy ...... I really like Ronan too, you can also see how much Ronan has had his teeth fixed

YouTube - Ronan Keating, Brian Kennedy, All The Same

Last edited:
Awesome, great looking nail!

another fab vid , love it ,and the message to adele was lovely too x

I bow to the maestro - again! Lovely to watch and such a sweet thing to do for Adele. :hug:

Great video as usual! Thanks. What a sweet thing to do for Adele too.

Watched the second video, and it almost sounds as though Brian is on a much superior sound system, his voice is so wonderful.

Good vid!

BUT
if you want to reach that million...
Do a tutorial with YOUR voice instead of background music :green:
I am so curious what you sound like :lol:

Ooooooh yes, at least an introduction on the video!

Ok Guys.. yes I am blonde... but this video is taking 400 hours to play... what am i doing wrong....
Mel

Great vid as always Carl and the music was ace!! I agree though that I would love to hear one talk through! Just to say "i heard him speak" you are one of the celebs of the site matie!!

Great vid as always Carl and the music was ace!! I agree though that I would love to hear one talk through! Just to say "i heard him speak" you are one of the celebs of the site matie!!

hahaha, thats funny, I hate my own voice, but i'll have a play, they thing with youtube, not everyone understands English (bu then again, they may not read it also).

I may do a vid using different voices, accents just to drive you all mental.
I can do Ocker/Aussie, Geordie, Liverpudlian etc.
Back in Feb 2007 there was an interesting post:lol:
http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/50808-what-do-we-sound-like-4.html

Last edited:
Love your new video great job. Brian Kennedy, what a fab voice think I might put it on my ever expanding xmas list. Check out my bro web site he is a musician and got a few tracks uploaded very ballardy type but never the less catchy if not a bit depressing to some people (dont think its really your sound) but written during a very bad patch of his life. soundclick.com/kevinpaulcoughlan. My fav is "Stay Away From Me".

SORRY just realised I should not have included the additional imformation in my reply, will put in chit chat. xxxx

Last edited:
hahaha, thats funny, I hate my own voice, but i'll have a play, they thing with youtube, not everyone understands English (bu then again, they may not read it also).

I may do a vid using different voices, accents just to drive you all mental.
I can do Ocker/Aussie, Geordie, Liverpudlian etc.
Back in Feb 2007 there was an interesting post:lol:
http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/50808-what-do-we-sound-like-4.html

Ah, but I know what you sound like now:)

Very nice it is too !!!!

oh now Adele's said that I NEED to hear what you sound like :lol:

I'm off to You Tube to watch my favourite vids... :green:

Great vid and the music was great to. I love watching you work and the great thing is I always learn something from the vids, so thank you. xxxx
p.s I to would love to hear your voice. xx

Another fantastic video as always, thank you for sharing.

anne xx

Latest posts

Back