Any Results from Excel Yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathie!

Reaction score
Am so dying to know the scores on the doors!!!????

thats what i've logged on for.
i'm away in jersey for a few days and i brought my laptop with me just so i could find out how they comps go.
i'm rooting for the lovely kirsty lund [scratchers]
she has such energy and perseverence as well as skill and shes very kind and generous too.
good luck kirsty.
and all our other competing geeks.

I just heard that Clare aka Oceana won the gel t/o.....woohooo..always the bridesmaid, now the bride........loves ya xxx

great, keep me updated when you get more news.

whoo hooo congratulations clare!!!!!!

Clare bear got 1st in gel, kirsty lund(?) got 2nd in salon nails and another category.

Elise pilkington(scholes) got 1st in salon nails, 1st in championship, and nail tech of the year.

Kirsty meaking got a 1st in mixed media box

sorry cannot remember any others my apologies if i have missed you out.

Congratulations to everyone competing today and good luck for everyone competing tomorrow

ohh well done all of them!!
and thanks lucia, for letting us know more!!
its horrible to not know lol xxxxxxxxx

Aye, Kirsty (Scratchers) did well with two placings in both comps she entered!

There was a lady called Eloise who got a hat trick of 1st places and got the big trophy as well.

What a busy day! My lovely wife Sonia modelled for Zeze (zebestnails) in the sculpting comp, but alas we had a bit of a technical hitch in the last couple of minutes of the competition when one of Sonia's nails broke during some frantic last-minute buffing!

Well done to Cb mwah loves ya babe :hug:
and well done everyone else xxxxxxxxxx:hug:

:) a big congratulations to every body who won the comps and weldone to those who entered connnnnnnnnnnnnngrrrrrrrrrratulaionnnsssssssssssss

A Mahoosive WELL DONE everyone xxx

Well done to everybody who had the guts to enter! I envy you and admire you! :hug: I met some of you, but for a strange reason, I didn't speak to you. Maybe it was the time and place... :-D Clare: your red nails with polka-dots were soooo cute!

:hug:C.

well done everyone I had a little peep at you all working hard.

well done you girls..you make us all dead proud :hug::hug:

Well done all and was nice meeting so many of you :hug:

Thankssssssssssss!!

About bloody time hey!!! Thank you everyone who was there - you all made so much noise!!

And I am really sorry to the poor lady I fell on top of when I went back to my seat!!!!!!

Was lovely to see you all and thank you for your support!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done .... :hug: xxx

Congratulations on your win! x

Well done all!!!!!!! It was nice to actually meet some of you yesterday...unfortunatly i have to leave before everyone met up....maybe next time eh!!!

a very big congratulations to all that entered and especially to those who placed.
gutted that i couldnt compete yesterday or today, but at least i have ALL day today to get ready for tonight, which is an absolute 1st ever for me when im going out!!

good luck to all that are competing today:hug:

Latest posts

Back