Anybody going to Beauty UK at NEC in April?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes cant wait im defo going cos my dad lives in birmingham so will be staying with him then going to the show with my sister x

Thanks Kirsty! Saved to my computer. xxx

no problem i'm just glad they have been useful...i promise to remember to wear mine :green:

You'll need to wear it on the top of your head, so that it is visible as you have your head bent over your model's hand! lol xxx

i might have the geek meet at my comp table as i won't beable to move all day both days pmsl :green:

If anyone would like a lift from Newbury/Basingstoke do let me know!

Fab idea with the badge - thanks :) I am going and it will be my first show! I was planning on dragging my friend with me for moral support but maybe I don't need to with all the friendly geeks who will be there :hug: Will still have one final day training (with United Beauty) on 16th April so won't be fully trained at the show. Hope I can still buy stuff! :rolleyes: Can't wait to go...

Thanks for the badge, now I will not have to wear the carnation! I'm really looking forward to going! I will be there on the sunday probably on my own so if anyone wants to meet up that would be fab! xx

Thanks for the badge, now I will not have to wear the carnation! I'm really looking forward to going! I will be there on the sunday probably on my own so if anyone wants to meet up that would be fab! xx

Sonia and I will hopefully be there on the Sunday if the tickets arrive on time...

Sonia and I will hopefully be there on the Sunday if the tickets arrive on time...
i hope they arrive on time, i'm going sunday too x

Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know that all BeautyUK badges have been posted out so if you're registered yours should be with you this week / early next week.

If you haven't registered for your free passes don't worry - you can still gain free entry on either day, just turn up early we expect there will be huge queues!

The show starts at 10am and takes place in Hall 3 of the NEC Birmingham. The exhibitor list is growing by the day, visit the website to see the latest companies to be added: BeautyServe.com :: The world of professional beauty, nails, tanning & complementary therapies at your fingertips.

Looking forward to seeing you all and your funky badges!! Come and find me at the nail competition to say hi!
Melissa x :)

PS - don't forget there's still time to enter the UK Nail Tech and show how brilliant you geeks are!! x

Got mine but says Mr instead of Mrs!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO Say if anything is wrong on it I can change it when I arrive!

is ok to take baby's with u? mines 16month so she'll be in a pushchair. I tech i speak to says she took hers last year, but justwanted to double check

is ok to take baby's with u? mines 16month so she'll be in a pushchair. I tech i speak to says she took hers last year, but justwanted to double check

In the magazine that came with my pass it says on page 5 that no babies, no pushchairs or anyone under the age of 16 will be permitted entry and no creche facilities are available hun!

In the magazine that came with my pass it says on page 5 that no babies, no pushchairs or anyone under the age of 16 will be permitted entry and no creche facilities are available hun!

Thanks, they must have changed the rules this year, wil have to see if i can get a sitter, mind u my tickets haven't arrived yet

wooohooo got my tickets this mornin, looks like i'll be in there on my own tho as i've still no sitter so my hubby who was comin along to is gonna take her round birmingham for a bit

yes im going sunday 13th anyone here meeting up?

I have an idea for what to wear to nec. I got a wrist band form sweet squared the otherday

I got my ticket yesterday for the show, are you all meeting up....not sure if I wish to travel up on my own though

Latest posts

Back