Anybody going to Beauty UK at NEC in April?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BodyAngels

Reaction score
I went a couple of years ago and although it was quiet compared to Professional Beauty, it was nice to be able to walk around without getting stuck inbetween a bunch of natterers who love to congregate in the middle of the damn isle. It's a nice filler until PB in Manchester in October.
Claire x

I hope to go x

a load from my college will be there. cant wait

I went a couple of years ago and although it was quiet compared to Professional Beauty, it was nice to be able to walk around without getting stuck inbetween a bunch of natterers who love to congregate in the middle of the damn isle. It's a nice filler until PB in Manchester in October.
Claire x

yep I'm going...is it on 14 of April??

come say hello to me.
i'll be working on the lechat nails stand.

come say hello to me.
i'll be working on the lechat nails stand.

def i will come i realy like to meet al geeks im talkin to...see u for sure there xxxxxx

:o I maybe am being thick here, is it in Brum?

i'l be there... cant wait, didnt get to see much at excel with competing. this time i am gonna walk the whole way round and spend as much of the boyfriends money as possible.... :)

i think the nec show will be bigger this year.
it seems that some suppliers didnt attend excel, and will be attending nec instead.

Hopefully I be going

I'm there on the 14th! I am also taking part in (as the body) the talk on Injury Prevention Massage and there to launch the Midlands training centre for it! I'm very excited.

I will hopefully be there and can't wait to meet fellow geeks. I'll wear a red carnation in my buttonhole!

Im hoping to go, anyone local want to share a car?

Champagne

Will be there live and direct. Competing but hope to walk around

i'm going, gonna be my first trade show. whats it like? will i need lots of money? x

i'm going, gonna be my first trade show. whats it like? will i need lots of money? x

of course you will.:lol:

these nothing like getting home and emptying your bags, putting all your new goodies away and then lounging round looking at all the company catalogues you collected.

Will be there on Sunday 13th, meeting up with Susie H

xx

Im hoping to go, anyone local want to share a car?

Champagne

I am Nottinghamshire but come your way don't I? Will double check dates and rota date and will let you know hunnie if we can sort something out if you want.

Yehh, think Marion may be flyyyyyyyyyyyying down as well...............

OOhhhhh geeky day out..

Champagne xx

Latest posts

Back