Anybody got any good tips for around the home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the dog has been sick on your carpet
remove it with acetone.
clean it up with scrubfresh.
then apply lashings of solar oil for that just been cleaned look and to get rid of any lingering smell:lol:
Are you all joking?? :rolleyes: :o LOL

I heard soda water was good if the pet has stained the carpet with an accident.

Or pretend you have't seen it and wait for the husband to find it!:lol:

erm any tips on how to find a husband then :cry:

Newlyweds, act in a surrepticious manner from the start of your marriage so as not to attract suspicion when you do have an affair.

Never tie your shoelaces in a revolving door .

Always remember to hide the evidence!!

Never smoke when your soaking off your own nails:)

Give yourself the impression of being "high" by lying down in a really hot bath whilst smoking a fag, then standing up as if the Queen just walked in.

never invite the inlaws round on any day that ends in a y

Nice one for the serial killers among us to remember
...a right bunch of nuts is what you lot are!!!! :lol: :lol:

fix irritating car windscreen chips with a BLOB of l+p

erm any tips on how to find a husband then :cry:
Run outside stark naked...if that doesn't draw 'em nothing will...:lol: That's how I got my man!! :eek:

Run outside stark naked...if that doesn't draw 'em nothing will...:lol: That's how I got my man!! :eek:
You obviously haven't seen the mingers that live in my street!!!!!!! think I'd rather be a celibate nun!

I have discovered that if you use the squirty stuff that goes under the rim of your toilet to actually clean the toilet bowl with (using a toilet brush not your hands) it brings the bowl up really clean just flush when you are finished!!

You obviously haven't seen the mingers that live in my street!!!!!!! think I'd rather be a celibate nun!
I am sure there are some hunks waiting for you in spain Sass.

Who said anything about doing it in your own street.... pick someone elses where no-one knows ya!!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah didn't think of that :rolleyes:

Old ladies - a dab of silver model aircraft paint transforms repulsive facial warts into fashionable piercings.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who said anything about doing it in your own street.... pick someone elses where no-one knows ya!!! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeh, do it in Spain and you will just be known as the "British Nutter" and you won't understand what they are saying!:lol:

Use a 3 way buff to get rid of unsightly scratches around the toilet rim:idea:

Instead of petrol, fill you tank with solar oil, you may get a tax deduction for having a solar powered car.:idea:

Erm as a Moderator and therefore a spoilsport (!) perhaps I had better put a geek warning in at this point for the gullible geeks and stop GMG getting sued. Not all of these tips are Strictly Ballroom so as the saying goes "don't try this one at home"!!!

Sorry but I can see some muppet following some of this advice ... there's always one :hug: !!!!!

These ones you can try at home:

Tomato sauce is really good for cleaning brass.

More of a beauty one but put a generous squirt of baby oil into your bath water and soak for as long as you want, when you get out (very carefully cos it'll be slippery!!) just pat yourself dry and your skin will feel silky smooth. The only downside to this is you must give the bath a really good clean out afterwards otherwise you can do yourself a nasty injury the next time you get in!

Erm as a Moderator and therefore a spoilsport (!) perhaps I had better put a geek warning in at this point for the gullible geeks and stop GMG getting sued. Not all of these tips are Strictly Ballroom so as the saying goes "don't try this one at home"!!!

Sorry but I can see some muppet following some of this advice ... there's always one :hug: !!!!!

Are some of these not real then? oh no:eek:

More of a beauty one but put a generous squirt of baby oil into your bath water and soak for as long as you want, when you get out (very carefully cos it'll be slippery!!) just pat yourself dry and your skin will feel silky smooth. The only downside to this is you must give the bath a really good clean out afterwards otherwise you can do yourself a nasty injury the next time you get in!

have donethis one and ended up on the floor in a heap having dramatically fell out grabbed the shower curtain and landed on the floor. :green: highly recomended though. :lol:

I always use vinegar and water to clean glass or surfaces, works well and the smell disappears as it dries. No more headaches from cleaning liquids!

Make a past of baking soda and water, leave it on- this can dissolve burnt stuff on pots and pans or on the stove. My mom leaves it on baking dishes overnight, I leave it for 30 minutes on the stove. Be sure to rinse/wash well after though as baking soda can leave a residue.

My mom always used this to clear up slow drains- take baking soda, try to pour as much as you can into the drain (NOT around it, into it) and then pour in vinegar- of course it fizzes up lke crazy but she always used it to make the drain go quicker

S

Alternatively you could just be like me and get the servants to do it all! However remember to pay them because there is nothing worse than a revolting butler! :lol:

Alternatively you could just be like me and get the servants to do it all! However remember to pay them because there is nothing worse than a revolting butler! :lol:
Nuh uh, the worse thing is running into a revolting butler whilst being stark naked :Grope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back