Anybody on here joined Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried it, but I thought that they were all sooooooo boring and depressing so I have not bothered again.

:hug:

Gotta love facebook I tell you!! x x

Im addicted to the damn thing!

I dont know how it works:confused:.

Is it kinda Myspace for friend networks and stuff?? Gawd I spend so much time on here my husband might leave me if I start facebooking aswell:lol:

Think its like MySpace (Im not on that), you can make it as fun, silly or serious as you want. Yep my husband does wonder sometimes if he has lost me to the PC forever! :)

I dont know how it works:confused:.

Is it kinda Myspace for friend networks and stuff?? Gawd I spend so much time on here my husband might leave me if I start facebooking aswell:lol:

Sorry 'Chelle but I don't recognise you...where is Nemo and Dory? :eek:
and who is that in your avatar?

off topic I know...
apologies...

Facebook still has me utterly confused...and Tom is still my only friend on My Space :wink2:

Sorry 'Chelle but I don't recognise you...where is Nemo and Dory? :eek:
and who is that in your avatar?

off topic I know...
apologies...

Facebook still has me utterly confused...and Tom is still my only friend on My Space :wink2:

OMG!!!!!!!! sorry, had to dump nemo in favour of Trent Reznor aarrrggghhhhhh (drools a la homer simpson style). Lead singer of nine inch nails. FANTASTIC entertainer and hot totty to boot. Just ask MrsR!!

OMG!!!!!!!! sorry, had to dump nemo in favour of Trent Reznor aarrrggghhhhhh (drools a la homer simpson style). Lead singer of nine inch nails. FANTASTIC entertainer and hot totty to boot. Just ask MrsR!!

Yes yes and yes again in total agreement here

ahhhh ok I know them...and I feel all warm and hot inside for knowing what you are on about...:lol:

Whenever I type in 'nails' on You Tube....they always come up !!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

ok ok I know, off topic, but...... I think I see another club on the Horizon:

The Wifes whose other halfs are practically widowed to geeking (or WWOHPWG for short) Catchy eh?

ahhhh ok I know them...and I feel all warm and hot inside for knowing what you are on about...:lol:

Whenever I type in 'nails' on You Tube....they always come up !!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I love nails, both the acrylic kind AND nine inch!! Would have loved to call my salon nine inch nails but cant see I'd have got many clients:lol:

I love nails, both the acrylic kind AND nine inch!! Would have loved to call my salon nine inch nails but cant see I'd have got many clients:lol:

lol that would be cool especially if you had the band open the salon:)

lol that would be cool especially if you had the band open the salon:)

oh yeah baby!! Actually no. Not such a good idea, Trent would not like to be cornered in a room with me!!! I'd be like the randy wobbly old ladies off Harry Enfield (ooooooo young man!!!):lol:

I'm on facebook and Myspace :)

I'm on Facebook also. I've been on it for about 7 months.................Addicted to that too!!!! . Mine is Tracy Bosco Johnston.

Last edited:
Beware! It's as addictive as SALON GEEK!!! :lol:
xx

ok I joined facebook yesterday and I just dont get it. Maybe I'll get sucked in later, but I dont see it.

Do I want to throw a sheep at my friend??? wtf is all that about????

Maybe I'm getting old (oooh its all computers nowadays)

I joined the nail geek "bit" (whats it called?) so might see some of you on there

I'm on facebook to, and yes i'm addicted to it, I'm under Clare Rouke if anyone wants to add me as a friend???:hug:

OK , I'm gonna add y'all to my facebook........I think it might take awhile . But I'm on here all day & night anyway, yes, even when y'all in the U.K r sleeping i'm still searching. God , I hate to leave this site...... I need help!!!:lol:

I'm gonna add you all to, so you might get some random person requested to be your friend (Clare Rouke) :hug:

Latest posts

Back