Anybody on here joined Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok I joined facebook yesterday and I just dont get it. Maybe I'll get sucked in later, but I dont see it.

Do I want to throw a sheep at my friend??? wtf is all that about????

Maybe I'm getting old (oooh its all computers nowadays)

I joined the nail geek "bit" (whats it called?) so might see some of you on there
I too have wondered what its all about!
but the nice thing is, I get to do daft things to my friends and family back home (300 miles away) and its lovely to get notifications to say someone has done something with you in mind, like write on your wall.

I must admit to being totally disappointed when I threw a sheep and 'nothing happened', was expecting some action!!! (see Welsh girl at heart).

Hi guys I joined facebook a couple of weeks agoas Rachel Green and now I'm hooked a bit like this site!! I was a PS3 widow but now I've got my sites, once the little ones are in bed I can't put my laptop down

Im on there too, Michelle Lawson, become a bit of an addictict too.
Be nice to catch upi with everyone been away for a while........

I just joined today. I'm a complete forum addict but I've yet to find my way around FaceBook!
I'm hoping that in time I will be able attract new clients, but I'm not entirely certain how!

:confused:

I'm on Facebook (as Ruth Mills as well) but don't use it as much as I used to - I've found Salon Geek a lot more addictive lol...

OMG...How addictive is Facebook!!!:green:

I also have found long lost friends,but also brought my family together again after not communicating for a while!!!:hug:

Jacqui:rolleyes:@ Nail-Tech

Ive recently joined facebook and got hooked :rolleyes: its good fun and great to catch up with lost friends. Ive just joined the nail geek group too, so if anyone wants to throw a sheep at me or sprinkle me with a little fairy dust feel free !! :)

I've been on FB for months but have to say it is now taking a back seat to Salon Geek! Best thing about FB is sharing pics and feeling a bit closer to friends who you don't see very often :hug:. Love the status bit! Maybe I should permanently set mine to "Lindsay is on Salon Geek...!"
Hehe :)

well im Lindsay Bland on the Nottingham network if anyone wants to add me. I used to always be on myspace until i found facebook! Rarely ever go on myspace now tho.

yes i have maybe we should create a geek group on there so we can find each other hehehe

mines Lisa Taundry on Gibraltar network !!

Ok to place an ad on marketplace, click on the marketplace link over on the lefthand side of the screen.

If you have joined a network you should be taken to the market place for your area. if you have not joined a network you need to!

Click on the add new listing button on the right hand side if you are selling something/offering a service. choose the relevent catagory from the list. If it is beauty and nails I put mine in the other catagory and then coose everything else from the next 2 catagories.

Give you ad a title and describe what you are selling/offering in the box that says description. If you want to you can upload a picture, this can be a photo or a logo or whatever, I put a picture of my business card on mine. Once you are happy with it, click on place listing and you are done! When you go back to your profile page you will see you listing on the left hand side, if there is anything you are not happy with you can go back in and edit it.

I just looked and it said on screen
"Do not use Marketplace to advertise businesses or services or your account may be terminated"

x

I'm on there too :)

I only joined under duress from my sister but I do pop on there every now and then. I just uploaded some pics of my sisters wedding which was on Saturday. My username is Sarah Cassidy and I'm on the Portsmouth network. :green:

i joined facebook a couple weeks ago *lisa studley, plymouth network* x

i love facebook:).....its like this site so addictive
i'm on as tracy gillott,i'd love more friends so your welcome to add me:lol:

Hi everyone has salon geek got a link in facebook to join.??? just wondering?
:lol:

Do you mean a salon geek group? If so yes there is.

I'm on there!!! Very addicitive!!! Caught up with a few people from school, etc.... plus people on here!!! :) How did you get more clients from it as read a couple have!! Good idea for networking though also!! :)

Last edited:
i have just joined, if anyone would like to add me i am under lynda lee pic is of me and lots of xmas cards behind me :hug:

Latest posts

Back