Anybody on here joined Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hola everyone,
I saw a thread pertaining to Facebook.
Add me to your list:
Lynnette Madden
or find:
Nailtechs and Estheticians group
I will add you!

buenos dias,
Lynnette
Pennsylvania USA

Im on facebook :) faye rogerson.... I shall be searching for all my geeky friends soon and adding all of you!! xx

Joined but can´t understand how it works..... Feel free to add me... :hug:

Im on too - I love it. Like the photo part. Check me out everyone and add me as a friend. Im under Michelle Ireland - Sheffield. My maiden name, so all my old school friends can get in touch.:hug:

All my Geeks add me too xx

Hi guys

Had so much going on, iv been out of the salon geek life..... the shame!!!!!!!

my face book is mirelle saxon..... would be great to get a few of the geeks on my friends list.....

i must get back on the salon geek trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love and hugs

ME!:green:

Im on facebook too. I cant get enough of that site.

ooh im already on there but ive just joined the geek group! yay!

I haven't joined yet, will soon, I joined bebo after friend badgered me, about it.

See you in there soon.

Yeah, I use it. Wouldnt be able to live without it now! sad eh?

:mad::mad:
When I try and register it says that the scripts are disabled and explains how to enable it, which Ive done loads of tiems but it still gives the same message. :grr::grr:
Can anyone help?
Is it because Im using windows 98 :o
I wanna join facebook too :cry:

I am facebook as well I have got in contact with lots of friends I have not seen in ages.

Hi, I'm on facebook been on there a while now, great fun. I'm on under Dawn Grugel-Chamberlain Anybody contact me if you want. One of my groups on there is Hairdressing. Its great fun, see you on there

I just created my account today and have listed a few of you guys who's connections i could find.
It sure takes a while to navigate around and my back aches now!! But i'm listed as Sarah C Washbourn in the Brighton and Hove network if you guys wanna check in!!:)

I am on

Gemma Shields newcastle network xx:green:

Hi Theresa

The link works but it is only a P**s take of a frontpage of facebook - take another look, you can't go clicking on the links within the page, it really is funny!!!

. . . Or am I having one of those days !! :lol:

Mandy x

Im on there too, joined in september, I was soo addicted, found lots of old school friends, its great! reccommended!!!

I tried to find everyone and have just joined on the search page for salon geek.Bit short of members at mo as everyones obviously in different places but this is where Sam and Sam are and its the easiest to find well it was for me anyway.

i just joined the salon geek group 2 - we need more members lol xx

Latest posts

Back