Anybody on here joined Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah baby!! Actually no. Not such a good idea, Trent would not like to be cornered in a room with me!!! I'd be like the randy wobbly old ladies off Harry Enfield (ooooooo young man!!!):lol:

LMAO you devil you! And the words 'I want to.....like an animal' springs to mind lol x

I'm having a hard time finding y'all, my searches r coming up ' Sorry , kiss my a**':lol:. Where the hell r y'all?

I'm having a hard time finding y'all, my searches r coming up ' Sorry , kiss my a**':lol:. Where the hell r y'all?

Well I'm Sarah Holland, West Midlands Network!
But I'll look for you too! xxx

Ive joined it thats why i havnt been on here for a long time im addicted lol

I just joined to see what it is all about, i think i figured out how to add some of you!

Please add me, i'm lonely! :cry:

hey hun, bit late down the line, just trying to find you on facebook, but there is loads of you!!! what's your picture look like? xx :hug:

OOOOOPPPPS someone sent me a friends requested and I hit ignore instead of accept! If you have requested me and I've not accepted yet please re send your request - sorry!

HI Karen Ramsay from Edinburgh network.

Would love to have some new facebook friends.

OOOOOPPPPS someone sent me a friends requested and I hit ignore instead of accept! If you have requested me and I've not accepted yet please re send your request - sorry!

that might have been me because i sent u a request but not heard back:cry: xxx

I just joined the salon geek group on Facebook!

that might have been me because i sent u a request but not heard back:cry: xxx

Oh no, well at least I now know who it was - re-send your request hunnie x

I just joined the salon geek group on Facebook!

whats you full name and network and i'll facebook you??!! xx :hug:

Hi Girls! I created a CND group on facebook!.. Join it!

For nailtechs all over!

/Cholita

cant find it...

I joined Facebook a while ago, my name is Natalie Brandon.

I managed to meet up with loads of friends I hadn't spoken to for years. I was also able to show my friends my wedding photos without making the compulsory trips to their houses on a Sunday afternoon. :green:

Scratch magazine is on there too, if any of you go onto my profile page and look at the groups I've joined, it's on there.

Natalie

xx

hiya all, i'm on facebook if anyone wants to add me :)

my name susan morgan london network x

hiya all, i'm on facebook if anyone wants to add me :)

my name susan morgan london network x

Hi Susan,

I've done a search for you but there are loads with that name, could you do a search for me my name is clare rouke Manchester Network :hug: xx

Latest posts

Back