Anybody on here joined Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt happen to me:eek::eek:
Awwwww you're gutted now hun arn't you :lol:

OOOH think I'm getting the hang of all this now! Yaay I don't feel so old anymore!
haha see totally addictive !!

Im loving it , but like i said to the girls on msn last night,
Im constantly checking my inbox , and when theres never anything in there its a bit of a kick in the teeth hahaha:green:

I just joined to see what it is all about, i think i figured out how to add some of you!

Please add me, i'm lonely! :cry:

I have joined too under Jacqui Jamieson:):)

Oh no I'm addicted to the tv trivia quiz ... thanks Sandi!!!!

I'm starting to get the hang of it too, although my hubby kept wanting a shot of the pirate game, told him to get his own facebook lol.

I'm Fiona Agnew on there if anyone wants to add me :)

Yep me and mine have seperate accounts! He keeps bombing me too!

i joined facebook

only problem is i never remember to check it!

Oh no I'm addicted to the tv trivia quiz ... thanks Sandi!!!!
I can see that by your score :eek:

We have a secret telly addict by the name of Judy who has a MEGA HUGE SCORE lol

I feel so sad that I know all the answer to Little House on the Prairie!!!!!!!!!

i wanna know how to get a crew on pirates coz i just dont get it , lol

I have up with the pirate thing, found it boring (or maybe I just wasn't playing it right!), but I think you have to go back to shore to get crew members.

You have to collect enough coins then go to the shipyard and buy your crew. Omg, listen to me am addicted now:eek:

Am still trying to find peeps on there:)

You have to collect enough coins then go to the shipyard and buy your crew. Omg, listen to me am addicted now:eek:

Am still trying to find peeps on there:)

I would have had a crew by now if somone hadnt bombed me last night and stole ALL my coins:Grope::hug:

Went to go and play again and I've lost all my points! In fact I'm not even on there, anyone know what I've done wrong?

Went to go and play again and I've lost all my points! In fact I'm not even on there, anyone know what I've done wrong?

That is SO not fair so have I!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is SO not fair so have I!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you had too - we've been robbed of thousands, THOUSANDS I tell you!!!!!!!!!

I thought you had too - we've been robbed of thousands, THOUSANDS I tell you!!!!!!!!!

OMG what have I started??? Your all facebook mad, MAD I TELL YOU

I would have had a crew by now if somone hadnt bombed me last night and stole ALL my coins:Grope::hug:

You need to bury your coins, then people can't get them!

Latest posts

Back