Anybody on here joined Facebook?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's you I have to send the bill to for my Trivia therapy!!!!

Yup, it was me that started the post! I was lonely and my husband was getting more friends than me!!

I'm on there, (as Odette Ralph) but I really don't know what to do.:o
I've just learned how to buy my friends a drink. I only have 3 friends.:o lol. How sad am I?

I've joined facebook it is soooooooo adictive!

I'm on there, (as Odette Ralph) but I really don't know what to do.:o
I've just learned how to buy my friends a drink. I only have 3 friends.:o lol. How sad am I?

I've just found you on there and have added you as a friend.:hug:

Thanks hun.:hug: I don't feel like such a billy no mates now.:eek:

i have added you too , hurry up and join pirates though so i can bomb ya , pmsl its well addictive :lol:

i have added you too , hurry up and join pirates though so i can bomb ya , pmsl its well addictive :lol:

Don't tell me that cos I'll end up having another go and get addicted to that too! I wonder if there is an association yet called Interneters Anonymous?

Ya just a bunch of Saddos you lot:lol::lol:

really though it is very addictive, can someone help snuggs though, bless her she cant join for some reason and we cant have her feeling left out.

Slightly changing the subject, but still on facebook! Have any of you used the marketplace to place ads for your businesses. I have one in the Calgary network and have had at least 4 clients from it. Not bad considereing it's free!

I know that Facebook is not as big in the UK as it is over here in Canada, but it's worth a try and is growing everyday so you never know!

Snugglepuss if you wanna pm me to see if I can help at all feel free!

Hi, Im on there as (tracy hill) same picture lol. feel free to add me.
Also how do you advertise on marketplace?
Ta

Myspace is much better than Facebook!

I have both! xx

I love facebook its almost as obsessive as the salon geek!!lol!!
im also on bebo and myspace but i go on facebook as much as poss as i can keep in touch with loads of my friends on there!!
mines Rachel Kate Harrison and im on the midlands network!!

Ok to place an ad on marketplace, click on the marketplace link over on the lefthand side of the screen.

If you have joined a network you should be taken to the market place for your area. if you have not joined a network you need to!

Click on the add new listing button on the right hand side if you are selling something/offering a service. choose the relevent catagory from the list. If it is beauty and nails I put mine in the other catagory and then coose everything else from the next 2 catagories.

Give you ad a title and describe what you are selling/offering in the box that says description. If you want to you can upload a picture, this can be a photo or a logo or whatever, I put a picture of my business card on mine. Once you are happy with it, click on place listing and you are done! When you go back to your profile page you will see you listing on the left hand side, if there is anything you are not happy with you can go back in and edit it.

i'm on there now so look me up and add me please cos i don't know what i'm doing lol look under Kirsty Lund :hug:

I just joined today.....look me up but add my last name........Melissa Quinton.....

Joined But Not A Flippin Clue How It Works !

Added A Load Of Geeks !

Question.....*how Does It Know I Know......peter Pan And Ruth And Jess**??

Freaked Out By That Lmao!

Amb X

I joined too but though I found the applications fun at first, theyre driving me potty now!

Think I prefer Myspace :)

I joined too but though I found the applications fun at first, theyre driving me potty now!

Think I prefer Myspace :)

me too flower - may even log out of it, and never go on it again

I'm still trying to figure out how it works :irked:

:zzz::zzz:
I need some sleep!! Im on facebook 'Kerry Turner' cant stay off of there im a total addict, in need of rehab :lol:

Latest posts

Back