Anyone got a Nintendo Wii ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are these still mega expensive and hard to find...?? I think the kids (Rob) would love one.

we had a hoot over christmas with them, and had many competitions. I was most excellent at the golf.

Its now been put in my son's bedroom and he loved the WWE wrestling on it, but has since found out that PS2 holds much more in it so I caved in and got it on ps2 for Easter (he contributed 2 weeks pocket money to it).

Since he's got this new game, he hasn't switched his wii on, so its not been on since Easter.

His friend has bought rayman rabbits over a few times and that is soooo funny.

We managed to get wii play in February, its good if a friend comes over to play, cos they can join in, but it hasn't got the nunchuck thingy.

Got 3 months continuous (and I mean continuous) play from it, but he's gone back to his old ps2 games, so don't know when he'll use it again.

Am waiting to see what wii fit is like before I go to the expense of buying it (for myself).

but it hasn't got the nunchuck thingy.
I keep calling that a "woodchucker" ....I can't help it lol

Angie I think my boyfy paid about £180..but it had loads of games...
It was a pre-owned one though, not brand new...
It is a lot of money...But I would say well worth it for family fun.
Its the first time in months and months me and the kids have all done something together that was fun and energetic...
Had us laughing our heads off it did.

We LOVE our Wii, as a family we have had hours an hours of fun using it and my god do you get a work out at the same time. If you want to give the old grey matter a work out, the Big brain academy is quite good too.

there is a new fitness game coming out, i going to save and get this as looks like great fun.

We got our son a Wii last August....

I just enjoy creating the 'characters' on the sports game you get with it...:lol:

We have the 'Boogie' game....and the 'Operation' type game ( name evades me right now )some other stuff too... ( I prefer X-Box )

but we want the fitness board that is being advertised right now... Does anyone have it yet? Is it any good?

ive just ordered my boyfriend a Wii for his birthday next week.... altho i have to admit im v excited too ...just love nintendo!:green:

Jess
xox

My husband bought me a wii fit today because he is so sick of me moaning about wanting to lose my baby weight and not having time to visit the gym! just wanted to say WOW! its fab. It has loads of things like hula hooping and yoga. I did a 30 minute workout and feel wrecked! my 3 year old Daughter wanted to join in and I couldn't stop laughing at her LOL!

Has anyone else got one and has anyone actually lost weight with it? I have a funny feeling I will be all motivated to start then get sick of it and pile on the pounds again.

Sarah xx

OMG the Wii fit is so great. Six week holls and while Sophie is over at Gran's I have to get it on and do the hola hooping, bit of jogging and the rest and then sit in front of telly to come round hehe

Wii fit is the best game ever ever ever.

Ok you have to work out but it is fun and you do not feel as if you are doing it on your own. My favorite has to be hoola hoop, jets you hips going.

When you first sign on the wii fit game you choose a person as yourself, yes they are nice a thin then after the wii fit has weighed and measured you the person chances size, mine looks like a womble while my son looks tall and slender and has the perfect fitness. I hate him. The person shrinks as you loose weight which is cool.

I would recommend anyone to buy one, worth every pound (lots of them)

We bought a wii last xmas and i have to say it is fab, I cant believe nobody has mentioned guitar heroes game! Its expensive...about £65 but definately worth it..both kids and adults love it...its so addictive!

Latest posts

Back