Anyone want to add me on facebook.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1nails

Reaction score
Hi

If any of you are on facebook. Feel free to add me or let me know if i can add you.

I'm belinda baguley. The only one on facebook.

thanks
bye:)

just joined i am lynda lee not sure how to narrow it down, in the pic i have xmas cards behind me, and i live in buckingham x

hi i'm jane i'm from norwich..i'm already on facebook whats the link name for you ?? you can add me to yours and vice versa

Hi,
I'm on there too have been for a while. I'll add you :green:

deb x

I will try and add you too, but im new to facebook, so bear with me...im a Bebo girl!

Make that, have just added you!!

Last edited:
Hi all!

I'm loving making new friends too, so feel free to add me - Claire Watson, same pic as on my profile page! x:green:

Well I added as many as I could so if you want to add me (Angela Fraser) feel free :) and I'm on bebo too

Hii added you, my names Joan Dawson, My closest group is Nottingham on facebook as facebook doesn't see Lincolnshire for some reason????:) You can all add me if you want??

Last edited:
Im on facebook aswell but dont know my way around really, im a bebo lass feel free to add me anyone xx

Last edited:
heeee I'm on facebook 2...i have added u belinda baguley and lynda lee but couldn't find the rest...xx

Last edited:
Same here hiba i cant find the rest xx

Hiya - i have added Lynda and Belinda, so add me from their friends lists! Claire Watson!

:lol:

im on facebook too, feel free to add away!

kelly newman was stott sheffield network

Im on Bebo and Facebook.....more a Bebo girl myself so dont be offended if I add you and dont reply too quickly on Facebook!

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=558461238
Please Sign In to View this Profileangieleslie im under if you dont see the link, same pic as above.

not sure if these will work, my bebo page is private, but just add a friend request and maybe send my a PM on here so I know who you are. :green:

x

ive added belinda ,kelly and sarah & sent messages to claire & angie but can't find the rest i'm on facebook under name of jane keith feel free to add me and vice versa and how do you put an entry on here for same ...god i ask a lot lol and how do you put a link on your homepage for your icq and messenger ect...
jane xxx:)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm on there too, anyone feel free to add me I'm Jessica Boyce x

I On Facebook And Myspace I Am Wild Collins If You Want You
Can Add Its A Wild Site

Latest posts

Back