Apex73 is a mum again!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apex73

Reaction score
Hi people,
just thought i'd let those interested know...
two weeks ago i had my baby boy, Zack (or Zicky Zacky doo-dah dandy as i seem to be calling him :) ).
He was born very quickly at home & is growing like mad...that'll be the gallons of milk he drinks then, especially at night :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: !
take care x

Many congratulations Ruth on the birth of Zack ... hugs to you and little bubba :hug:

Congratulations hun

Congratulations hun. :hug:

Congratulations and well done! My oldest son is a Zak (just spelt differently), he's always been known as Zaky poohs for some stange reason.:)

many congrates hunny xx
love the name xx enjoy xx

CONGRATULATIONS! He's gorgeous!:hug:

Yeay, congratulations honey...I was sure you'd have given borth by now! So pleased for you....and a gorgeous name! :hug:

More piccies soon please!

Congratulations Ruth :hug: and welcome to the world baby Zack

MANY CONGRATS HUN!!! He's gorgeous & it sounds like he's keeping you on your toes already , lol!! Glad the birth wasn't too bad!! Hope you can get some time to relax & enjoy it all as the first few months really do go by in a blur/flash!!! :) :hug:

Congratulations hun

:hug: :hug: Many congrat's on your fab news:hug: looking forward 2 my little bundles big day Ive got 9 days till due date:eek:

Congratulations to you and your family:)

Many congratulations Ruth to you and all the family:hug:
He is sooo gorgeous xxx

Thanks everyone! :hug:
& thanks for the gift Lyndsay :) :hug:
Babies eh?! They tire you out more than you ever could have known, but so worth it for the cute-ness & baby head smell :lol: :Love:

Congratulations Ruth and welcome to the world Zack! :hug::hug:

Congrats on your precious bundle!!

He looks so gorgeous!! Congrats!!! xxxx

Awwwwwww Congrats hun xxxx Big Hugs to you and Zackxxxxx

Ruth congratulations - he looks gorgeous :green: Before you know it he'll be off the milk and into those sweetie jars :lol:

Glad you called in :hug: to say hello to us all and tell us of your news xxx

Latest posts

Back