Ban puppy mills petition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate1982

Reaction score
There was a recent thread on here about dogs and it got a massive response. So when I wanted to help spread the word about this petition I thought here would be a great place.
This petition is to stop the sale of puppies without the mother present.
Yes I know a lot will say this won't stop the problem but its a celebrity vet running the campaign and at least it's a step in the right direction.
He has 90,000 signatures and needs 10,000 more to get this seen in parliament.
Please sign.
Ban the sale of young puppies & kittens without their mothers being present - e-petitions

Done, this definitely needs to be stopped!

Totally agree!

Signed & shared x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks. Hope lots more people sign it too. X

Signed! Im really glad people are trying to get things done about this. Ive got a rescue but when he goes Im actually scared to get a puppy because of all the scams etc!

I saw this on Facebook, Jodie Marsh was asking people to sign it. Already signed :) xxx

Signed! Im really glad people are trying to get things done about this. Ive got a rescue but when he goes Im actually scared to get a puppy because of all the scams etc!

Trust me the dodgy people are very easy to spot! Also if they don't let you see the Mum then run!

You should also always make sure you see the pups nursing off of mum. A lot of these people will bring the pups to a friends house and not bring the right mum. Reason for this is usually because mum in in a very sorry state. X

Or they are trying to pass the pups off as a different breed. X

Signed x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Just thought I would update you. The petition reached its target of 100,000 votes which gets it to parliament. Yippee now let's just hope they take it seriously. X

Signed. Great news it has gone to parliament xx

Latest posts

Back