'Becky' Calgel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cazbar

Reaction score
Hi,

I've had an email enquiry from someone interested in having a 'Becky' Calgel set. Now I have no idea what this is and don't want to go back and say that if it's only me that doesn't know lol.

Does anyone know what a 'Becky' Calgel is ???

:hug:

No idea Caz. Let me know when and if you find out lol (could it be her mate Becky had hers done last week and she wants the same?)

No idea Caz. Let me know when and if you find out lol (could it be her mate Becky had hers done last week and she wants the same?)

I don't think so as she had it in quote marks like I put above. She is a make up artist so I wonder if it is a new thing I haven't yet heard of lol !

Never heard of it either.

I think I would reply and say 'sorry I don't do Becky calgel, however I do offer a Julia calgel'.:lol::lol:

On a serious note, hope you find out what it is soon.xx

Just ask her...there is nothing wrong in saying that you haven't heard of it.:)

Hi,

I've had an email enquiry from someone interested in having a 'Becky' Calgel set. Now I have no idea what this is and don't want to go back and say that if it's only me that doesn't know lol.

Does anyone know what a 'Becky' Calgel is ???

:hug:

If you dont want to tell her you dont know what this is, you could try asking the PR dept at Calgel first.

I dont know what this is either.

Ok, thanks guys.

I have gone back to her and asked her to explain what she means by a Becky Calgel set and will keep you posted !

Ok, thanks guys.

I have gone back to her and asked her to explain what she means by a Becky Calgel set and will keep you posted !

its not the name of one of the colours?

Nope, the colours are numbered.

I also checked the calgel website to see if it was something she had seen on there but nothing.

Nope, the colours are numbered.

I also checked the calgel website to see if it was something she had seen on there but nothing.

mmmmm, intriguing and yet confusing. i'm dying to know now:lol:

NEVER HEARD OF IT:green:

hmm very curious, I'd like to know what it is too now lol

I havent heard of it either....my guess would be its her name or a daughter/freinds name who has a signature on email?

Could it be a Victoria Beckham ???

Ohhh I must have missed that colour:)

never heard of it

I would have thought it could be a particular colour or design maybe

Mystery solved ! She has replied and said she now realises that Becky was the name of a model whose picture I have used on my website !!

She thought it was the name of the nail shape lol.

It wasn't even a Calgel pic !! :lol:

Mystery solved ! She has replied and said she now realises that Becky was the name of a model whose picture I have used on my website !!

She thought it was the name of the nail shape lol.

It wasn't even a Calgel pic !! :lol:

aaaaaah, so thats what it is !

i was dying to know, i thought i might be missing out on some funky new trend:lol:

haha, what a plonka!

Latest posts

Back