Best eyelash glue, lashes, pads etc. Results of my unofficial poll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I not keen on sky glue peoples lashes are just coming out never had this problem with lashbase extreme x

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have to say I not keen on sky glue peoples lashes are just coming out never had this problem with lashbase extreme x

Are u using enough glue ?
Sky glue seems to have the best staying power of all I've used.

Are u using enough glue ?
Sky glue seems to have the best staying power of all I've used.

Me too...cant fault it at all xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't think I was at first, but yesterday I did a set and made sure enough glue is on the extension, so ill see how I go. I have ordered eyelash emporium ultra platinum my friend uses this on Me and seems pretty good

I don't think I was at first, but yesterday I did a set and made sure enough glue is on the extension, so ill see how I go. I have ordered eyelash emporium ultra platinum my friend uses this on Me and seems pretty good

Have you given it a good shake before each use?

Get a small bit of wax strip put over the top of the open nib and give a good shake for about 30 secs x

Have you given it a good shake before each use?

Get a small bit of wax strip put over the top of the open nib and give a good shake for about 30 secs x

Lei lash I've heard you have a great YouTube page with tutorials? Can you post the link x

Lei lash I've heard you have a great YouTube page with tutorials? Can you post the link x

Type in the search box

Eyelash extensions in kent

It will bring up my videos x

Type in the search box

Eyelash extensions in kent

It will bring up my videos x

Subscribed and LOVE your lash techniques... I ordered my kit, can't wait to get lashing x

I'm watching lielash you tube video on 40" this morning and loving it xxx

Does anyone know where you can get a good deal on eyelash wands not the plastic ones the brush type ones like a mascara brush? And microbrushes?
I got 20 wands for £2.40 on amazon but they took ages to arrive as they were from China! I didn't realise. Anyone get them for around this price in the uk? I've looked on eBay and am still browsing but they are from abroad so far.
The lashbase mascara and microbrushes are too expensive! Thanks

Crown brush do a pack of 25 mascara spoolies for £2.75 x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone know where you can get a good deal on eyelash wands not the plastic ones the brush type ones like a mascara brush? And microbrushes?
I got 20 wands for £2.40 on amazon but they took ages to arrive as they were from China! I didn't realise. Anyone get them for around this price in the uk? I've looked on eBay and am still browsing but they are from abroad so far.
The lashbase mascara and microbrushes are too expensive! Thanks

But the lashbase ones work out the same price? But you need p&p obviously but that's cheap through lashbase anyway x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh ok thanks girls. Does anyone use the glue rings? I've just started using them and find it easier to have it on my thumb but then it's too tight. Do they do different sizes or anyone found something else easier? Thanks again x

I'm watching lielash you tube video on 40" this morning and loving it xxx

Lol that made me laugh xxx

Hi everyone just wonder how do you judge the good lashes ? Why do you like your lashes ? Xx

Could someone tell me where u buy sky glue from. Im going to try it. Marvel lash glue is terrible worst ever and had 2 people now have a reaction.

Mite try lash base lashes too.

Googled sky glue but only salon geek coming up lol

Oh ok thanks girls. Does anyone use the glue rings? I've just started using them and find it easier to have it on my thumb but then it's too tight. Do they do different sizes or anyone found something else easier? Thanks again x

The glue rings I get aren't a full circle and it's only plastic so can be pulled/stretched open!
I don't need to do this but was once playing with one in my hands and accidentally made it too slack for me to use loll x

Could someone tell me where u buy sky glue from. Im going to try it. Marvel lash glue is terrible worst ever and had 2 people now have a reaction.

Mite try lash base lashes too.

Googled sky glue but only salon geek coming up lol

I think it's shopladylash I just got it from them .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back