Best eyelash glue, lashes, pads etc. Results of my unofficial poll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just orderd sky glue. I hope it's as good/ better than lashbase extreme what I'm using now

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just got mine delivered today and trying it out Friday...will let you know how it goes :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeh please do thanks :) x

I am still using the same products with the exception of glue. I now use the Lash Revolution Pro + glue but still get my pads from Eyelash Emporium and most other things from Lashbase

Been using Flirties for 2 years now and the fumes seem to really getting to my clients. Don't rate the fume free, any tips??? Don't rate nouveau, Francis 3D, Marvel Lash etc. but desperate for new glue please ;)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Nano mister can stop the fumes when clients open their eyes it cures the adhesive instantly as glue can take 24 hrs to be fully cured the returns on infils are better too

www.kelly.beautytrix.me

Used sky glue weds eve and was much faster dry time than my previous glue off eBay. Only thing is I had to reapply glue 3 times on stone as dried out quicker but fumes weren't bad and client not sensitive to it x

Nano mister can stop the fumes when clients open their eyes it cures the adhesive instantly as glue can take 24 hrs to be fully cured the returns on infils are better too

www.kelly.beautytrix.me

Thank you, just been looking now. Thinking my glue drys very fast but maybe ideal for the fumes off the Flirties expert speed and strength. Will see what happens and report back :)

Think I've had enough if flirties glue. I'd also like one that does 5g bottles as I never use it all before I throw it out, and it doesn't last 6months open!

I'd like suggestions please that are similar in drying time to flirties but not really watery please. Oh and ones that do samples. :) x

Think I've had enough if flirties glue. I'd also like one that does 5g bottles as I never use it all before I throw it out, and it doesn't last 6months open!

I'd like suggestions please that are similar in drying time to flirties but not really watery please. Oh and ones that do samples. :) x

Flirties fo 5ml bottles it's the size I order now as I like fresh bottles x

Thank you, just been looking now. Thinking my glue drys very fast but maybe ideal for the fumes off the Flirties expert speed and strength. Will see what happens and report back :)

They do 5ml bottles now I prefer to keep smaller bottles in I use both black glues
Too the sensitive one is great for sensitive clients and express lashes x

Yeh please do thanks :) x

Used sky glue tonight. Omg what a difference. It dries that fast I had to change my whole technique but it was fabulous. My client said the fumes were less than last time too with marvelash (can't believe how poop that brand is!)
Use lash base lashes too. Such an improvement I am made up xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh thank u!!! Maybe ill order the 5ml but I am interested in sky glue too! X

Only issue that I find with Sky Glue is that I need to pierce the top every time I need to use it as it get stuck. Also, sometimes I need to dip the glue twice as its so thin that there is hardly any glue on the extension.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Only issue that I find with Sky Glue is that I need to pierce the top every time I need to use it as it get stuck. Also, sometimes I need to dip the glue twice as its so thin that there is hardly any glue on the extension.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

When you shake your glue get a small piece of waxing strip and pop over the top - give it a good shake and then squeeze the bottle to get the glue to go back down the nozzle. Since I've been doing that I've had no probs with mine clogging.
It just takes practice to get the right dipping method with it x

A new question for this link. What is your music preference? I use Ichill but need something new, sick of hearing the same music over and over. Would anyone like to share?

A new question for this link. What is your music preference? I use Ichill but need something new, sick of hearing the same music over and over. Would anyone like to share?

If you go on itunes and put in 'relaxing music' or 'meditating music' 'tranquility' etc those sorts of words loads of albums come up that can be used in salons. I quite like the panpipes music it's very calming. Hth x

Can anyone recommend a good under eye pad for those with super sensitive skin/eyes? Xx

Can anyone recommend a good under eye pad for those with super sensitive skin/eyes? Xx

I use the anti wrinkle gel pads or lint free pads and never had any problems?

Beautytrix do you sell kits to Ireland?

yes we can supply worldwide and we have the same courier/postage rates to Northern/southern Ireland as within the UK so you don't pay any extra :O)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back