Best eyelash glue, lashes, pads etc. Results of my unofficial poll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone will have a geek ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

The glue rings I get aren't a full circle and it's only plastic so can be pulled/stretched open!
I don't need to do this but was once playing with one in my hands and accidentally made it too slack for me to use loll x

Thanks LMA, I get the rings like that with a gap too but couldn't really pull them open much. Will have another go.
If not the ring with disposable cups looks a little bigger.
I'm getting them from lashbase.
x

Hi there, I'm looking into changing my glue. I've used lash fx which I hated, ah Francis fast glue which was fine, and got a sample of the flirties which was ok. The problem I have is the glue in my beauty room dries really quick by this I mean on the jade stone or in the rings. I find at it's worse I can apply 3 lashes then need to get fresh glue. I rent a room in a hair salon so I don't no if certain factors add to this problem. The lash fx glue was the worse for doing this and even the flirties was doing it but not as bad. I've been looking at the lasebase extreme and the eyelash emporium platinum. Any advise please?!

Hi there, I'm looking into changing my glue. I've used lash fx which I hated, ah Francis fast glue which was fine, and got a sample of the flirties which was ok. The problem I have is the glue in my beauty room dries really quick by this I mean on the jade stone or in the rings. I find at it's worse I can apply 3 lashes then need to get fresh glue. I rent a room in a hair salon so I don't no if certain factors add to this problem. The lash fx glue was the worse for doing this and even the flirties was doing it but not as bad. I've been looking at the lasebase extreme and the eyelash emporium platinum. Any advise please?!

The room temperature and humidity could be affecting the adhesive x

What should the temp of the room and humidity be? I have been spending ridiculous amounts of money on glue, and after the first use it is not working properly I've been doing lashes for 2 years and this winter is when all my problems started. The glue is not sticking, I'll place a lash and it will basically slide off the lash. Over the last 4 months I have lost numerous clients and my mind! I shake it really well. It seems there are clear dots (rubbery) on te outside of the tip after first use. I assume this is from humidity so I use the magic pack with silica in it but nothing seems to help. Does anyone have annnnny suggestions or clues, before I quit doing this? Not sure how much more I can take!

After about 2 weeks the majority of lashes will be gone.

After about 2 weeks the majority of lashes will be gone.

have you tried the NEW flirties glue? its called flirties ultra you can order samples its brilliant, i thought the expert strength one was good but this is even better

have you tried the NEW flirties glue? its called flirties ultra you can order samples its brilliant, i thought the expert strength one was good but this is even better

Where can I get the samples from hun? Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks! :) x

Can sky glue be used for express lashes xx

Oh where is the ultra glue? Just looking on the website and can not find it anywhere :(

Lisa 😃

Oh where is the ultra glue? Just looking on the website and can not find it anywhere :(

Lisa ��

If you click on this link Flirties Adhesive Black (Ultra) - 5ml you can see the Flirties Ultra adhesive or alternatively you can put "ultra" into the search box at the top right and it will come up. We are able to ship from Wednesday onwards but you can preorder now :O)

Which is best for express lashes xx

Which is best for express lashes xx

When you say Express lashes do you mean individual lashes applied in express lash technique in which case you can use any of the glues (sensitive, expert or ultra) as long as the lashes are removed after the recommended time.

Some people refer to cluster lashes as express in which case we recommend to use the strip and cluster lash glue to avoid damage to the natural lashes.

Yes the infividual ones that are applied without isolation xx

Yes the infividual ones that are applied without isolation xx

If you are using the open eye method then you should only use the sensitive adhesive (odour and fumefree) but otherwise you can use any of the three.

If you click on this link Flirties Adhesive Black (Ultra) - 5ml you can see the Flirties Ultra adhesive or alternatively you can put "ultra" into the search box at the top right and it will come up. We are able to ship from Wednesday onwards but you can preorder now :O)

Are there any samples please beautytrix. Rather than buying 5ml. Thank u x

Are there any samples please beautytrix. Rather than buying 5ml. Thank u x

Yes, we offer a free sample pack and you can order it if you click on this link FLIRTIES Sample Pack. Once you have ordered it please remember to email us a copy of your certificate and we can send it out to you quickly :O)
(as soon as the Ultra adhesive is in stock - fingers crossed for Wednesday - there will also be a sample of this in the pack :O)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back