Beverly Hills Footsie Bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

River

Reaction score
Hi,

I've seen the "Beverly Hills Footsie Bath" advertised in all the trade mags lately and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it ?

Nudging £60, it does seem like a lot of money and I would appreciate any feedback / opinions on the product.

I've attached a link for you to have a look at.

http://www.creativenailplace.com/trade/essie/footspa_baths.htm

Thanks

River

Ive heard lots about this to & thought it looked fab until i saw the price of the liners :irked: I think essie do a similar type of thing but don't think it has bubbles, massage etc

i saw this too, its in the scratch mag all the time and it looks really good. bit pricey for a foot bath tho

tara x

Tiara said:
i saw this too, its in the scratch mag all the time and it looks really good. bit pricey for a foot bath tho

tara x

My point exactly. Don't mind paying the money if it's worth it, hence me asking if anyone knows what it's like.

River

Perfect Nails were selling the Footsie Bath at Olympia with 10% off, but to be totally honest, the product itself didn't look particularly special to me.

Noodle said:
Perfect Nails were selling the Footsie Bath at Olympia with 10% off, but to be totally honest, the product itself didn't look particularly special to me.

How did it compare to any old standard foot spa ? In the pictures it seems quite narrow, like you would only be able to fit in one foot at a time .....

River

Well the only thing I went to Olympia for was to see this for myself. It's bloody fab and well worth the money. I've had a few foot baths in my time and they don't come close. This was designed by a lady who has been doing pedis for 20 plus years and so added all the features that bugged her about other baths. It has a retractable electric cord so no fear of tripping over it as you carry it - hell I could just sit and play with the cord all day pinging it back in!!!! The inside base of the bath has been raised so it is at a better height for your client. And as for the cost of the liners, it works out at 50p per client. You can view it two ways, raise your prices by 50p (peanuts!). Or take my view, it would take me at least 15 minutes to really clean out my other spas and even then I wasn't entirely happy it was really clean and disinfected. So freeing my time up by 15 minutes for 50p is an excellent benefit to me, and the benefit to my client that she knows they have a brand new liner and no risk of cross contamination.

It was hard to tell how noisy it was in the middle of a huge busy hall, but it didn't seem too bad. Oh and the heating element REALLY works, so it will actually keep the water warm. It also has a very deep bowl which means you don't slosh water all over the place ... and I watched Michael John Wotsit having a demo and so it will fit men's feet too!!!

Put it this way they were going like hot cakes at the show, so much so that I had to order mine because I wanted mine in black - mega funky.

Brill brill brill is all I can say and I can't wait for mine to arrive.

Sassy Hassy said:
Well the only thing I went to Olympia for was to see this for myself. It's bloody fab and well worth the money. I've had a few foot baths in my time and they don't come close. This was designed by a lady who has been doing pedis for 20 plus years and so added all the features that bugged her about other baths. It has a retractable electric cord so no fear of tripping over it as you carry it - hell I could just sit and play with the cord all day pinging it back in!!!! The inside base of the bath has been raised so it is at a better height for your client. And as for the cost of the liners, it works out at 50p per client. You can view it two ways, raise your prices by 50p (peanuts!). Or take my view, it would take me at least 15 minutes to really clean out my other spas and even then I wasn't entirely happy it was really clean and disinfected. So freeing my time up by 15 minutes for 50p is an excellent benefit to me, and the benefit to my client that she knows they have a brand new liner and no risk of cross contamination.

It was hard to tell how noisy it was in the middle of a huge busy hall, but it didn't seem too bad. Oh and the heating element REALLY works, so it will actually keep the water warm. It also has a very deep bowl which means you don't slosh water all over the place ... and I watched Michael John Wotsit having a demo and so it will fit men's feet too!!!

Put it this way they were going like hot cakes at the show, so much so that I had to order mine because I wanted mine in black - mega funky.

Brill brill brill is all I can say and I can't wait for mine to arrive.

Hi Sass,

Didn't realise you can get them in black, I've only ever seen them in that fetching green :eek:

The big thing with foot spa's for me was always the amount of noise they generate. I understand you couldn't hear much, but it would be a real shame if it was noisy.

Once the persons feet are in there, is there enough space for you to work in as well ?

River

Like I said there was a bloke having them done at the show and his feet weren't on the small side and they both went in fine. They don't advertise it in black, but I think it looks really funky and different. It has green writing. I should get mine this week so I'll report back on the noise! I did put my ear right up to it (no one had their feet in it at the time) and it didn't seem too bad.

Sassy Hassy said:
Like I said there was a bloke having them done at the show and his feet weren't on the small side and they both went in fine. They don't advertise it in black, but I think it looks really funky and different. It has green writing. I should get mine this week so I'll report back on the noise! I did put my ear right up to it (no one had their feet in it at the time) and it didn't seem too bad.

That would be great !

Thanks Sass.

River

well it arrived this evening! Haven't had a chance to have a really good go, but it is the quietest foot spa I have come across. Of course it makes a noise, but nothing that's too invasive. The massage mode was a bit disappointing, until I tried it. OMG it's heaven, just a gentle vibrate that soothes your feet (although I think some may find it a little tickly). Of course there are no water jets as they wouldn't get through the disposeable liners! The retractable cord is cool too, although quite vicious so keep your hand clear lol!

And the black is soooooooo funky! Can't send a pic as my darling daughter lost my camera in Spain, but Nikki has ordered one so she may be able to post a pic and give her feedback too.

I think they are a great idea, not that I have seen/used one but Jess bought one at Olympia too so maybe will comment. I think the liners are well worth the money especially when you think of how much time your'e saving from having to properly clean a foot spa to avoid cross contamination.

Hi
Had mine a few month
Brill!!
You get liners that you can dispose of after each client..it also keeps the water warm.
Great Great Great
Jen

Sassy Hassy said:
but Nikki has ordered one so she may be able to post a pic and give her feedback too.
I would ... if mine had flippin well arrived :irked: It won't come til Monday now....Oh the joys of living so far away from civilisation!!!!!!
I think the liners are well worth the money especially when you think of how much time your'e saving from having to properly clean a foot spa to avoid cross contamination
Oh pleeeease hun, don't get Sassy started on how cost effective the liners are......we could be here for a very long time!!!!LOL!!!!!

OMG sassy i cant believe we was standing watching the same demo oblivious to the fact we have spoke on here lol

All i can say about this is its bloody fabarooney!!!!!
Purchased it at olympia for the salon and my god does it make work alot easier! its also a hell of a lot quieter than the regular foot spas, the inbuilt heating element is a god send (no more toping up with warm water) you can actually get to the clients foot and swill off any exfoliator without the water splashing about...i could go on and on singing its praises, Im loving it loving it loving it!!!!:green:

Zuise.e said:
I think they are a great idea, not that I have seen/used one but Jess bought one at Olympia too so maybe will comment. I think the liners are well worth the money especially when you think of how much time your'e saving from having to properly clean a foot spa to avoid cross contamination.

i will bring it in on monday hunnio..:D

i had a go with it on my sister the other nite.... its wicked the liners are just fab :)

well worth the money me thinks!

Jess
xox

Yeh Sassy
It does fit mens..hubby is size 10 and just fits him nice:hug: .
Great foot bath guys

Jenny

Nikki said:
Oh pleeeease hun, don't get Sassy started on how cost effective the liners are......we could be here for a very long time!!!!LOL!!!!!

I don't know what you are talking about :Grope: ... convinced you though didn't I?!

It's funny though that pedicures and foot spas have been around for so long and yet it's taken this long to have one properly designed for salon use. someone really did their homework on this one.

... and all this coming from someone who wouldn't go near feet a year ago :rolleyes: !!!

Sassy Hassy said:
... and all this coming from someone who wouldn't go near feet a year ago :rolleyes: !!!
OMG...you've just reminded me.....I HATE feet and then I go and invest in a new foot spa.......what was I thinking :smack:

When i do my mobile service and when i do charity service this is the bath that i take with me because i don't have to spend extra time sanitizing the bath just pull the liner and water out and throw it away and start on the next client. I like it very much

Latest posts

Back