Beverly Hills Footsie Bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the feedback girls !

I take it then that the £60 would be money well spent and that you all would recommend that I rush out there and spend my money :D :D

I've had a look on their web site (www.perfectnails.uk.com) but can't find the foot spa anywhere.

Does anyone here have another link that they can give me so that I can order one ?

THANKS

River

Perfect Nails - 020 8906 9090

Well Sassy, me being the shopaholic that I am:eek: I just am dying to get my hands on one.. Thanks for tip, it takes so much time cleaning and scrubing my footspa, this sounds fab xx

I bought one of these too and I am loving its professional look and workability. The liners are fabaroony, so easy. It normally takes me 30 mins to clear away after a pedi client, with this it took all of 10 mins to get the salon shipshape ready for the next client :)

They are not cheap, but I feel its money well spent :)

The liners mean that I can book one pedicure straight after the other without having to leave 30 mins to make sure I'm happy it's fully clean! also no more back breaking leaning over the bath to clean it. I am so loving mine!

well you guys have sold it to me, commission should be on it's way to you Sass :lol: , thanks, order going in tomorrow :) the thing that really sells it to me is that if I was going for a pedi I would personally really love the idea that disposable liners were used!

PERFECT NAILS ARE THE UK DISTRIBUTORS FOR THE FOOTSIE BOWL, ESSIE AND SECHE

020 8906 9090

OMG only just come across this thread but this product sounds totally fab!!! I am going to borrow a friend's spa for now but I am so saving for one of these!!!

You can buy a footbath (not electric) with disposable liners from the same place (well I think they still sell them), so it's a lot cheaper if you don't want to shell out on the full monty straight away.

Just to add I have now purchased one of these becuase of the recommendations on here and it is FAB!!!
The time, mess and hassle it saves such a bonus and the retractable cord is the business.
I used to dread pedis becuase of the clear up afterwards but I look forward to them now. Anyone going to GMex this weekend I would highly recommend you put one of these on your shopping list.
Thanks for the rec's
KxXx

Would love one and was waiting till GMEX but they aint in stock :mad:

Just to add I have now purchased one of these becuase of the recommendations on here and it is FAB!!!
The time, mess and hassle it saves such a bonus and the retractable cord is the business.
I used to dread pedis becuase of the clear up afterwards but I look forward to them now. Anyone going to GMex this weekend I would highly recommend you put one of these on your shopping list.
Thanks for the rec's
KxXx

You lucky devil, I still haven't been able to get hold of one :cry:

Well, I've also just called Perfect Nails and they said that they MIGHT be able to get some for December. She said at the moment they are being told that they can expect them in December, but there is a possibility that they might come even later than that !!! :cry: :eek:

When I asked if they will be getting some black one's in stock, she said "if they are still being manufactured" !!!

I was really looking forward to one.....

Marlise

I have only had my footsie for about 2 weeks and I love it. I know how clean it is, no worries!! It is worth the extra money for the liners. It does vibrate and is a little noisey but not that big of a deal. I have always used regular foot baths and they get noisey. I had a pedicure a few months ago (first one since school and I have had my license since 1991) and they used those big spa chairs....talk about noisey!!! Most of my clients don't like the vibrate anyway. I also love the way it keeps the water warm. Some say they will keep it warm but I haven't had one actually do it till the footsie. I highly recommend it.

Hiya,

I was quite impressed with mine. But..I have only used it a few times and the retracting lead has broke:cry:
naot able to plug it in without the lead pulling the plug from its socket
jenx

Latest posts

Back