boogie nights roll out the red carpet!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma Bagnall

Reaction score
Hi everyone...
This was going to be my entry in the photographic comp at excel,the theme was the oscars,(i chose the film american beauty) in the end i withdrew because i wasnt happy with the quality of the shot. even though it was done by a professional photographer. Just thought i would share the nails, so the picture doesnt go to waste. i used ezflow...roll out the red carpet & movie premier mixed with sneak preview.

the 2nd picture is one i took after as a close up...

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg294/ariah-2006/nailcomp009.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg294/ariah-2006/nailcomp016.jpg

Looks good to me Emmie - you should have entered. What makes you think they werent good enough. Did you enter any of the comps at ExCel in the end?

Lovely design hun :hug:

They look fantastic, well done!! You definately should have entered the comp.

hi there great why didn't you enter it, you don't know til you try...
what a shame. thg:)

they look lovely can i ask what you used for the white?
i definately think you should have entered it looks fab.xx

you should have defo entered it..have you done one for this weekend? xx

Wow :eek: they are beautiful you deffo should have gone for it!

I think it was a great photo emma, hope to see you at Birmingham xx

WOW>>>those nails are fantastic huni....you should've entered them.....amazing work....xx

They are absolutely fab hun! There is no doubt in my mind, you should have entered!

Saying that, the clarity of the second shot which you took yourself is better than the professional! You obviously have a decent camera and a natural skill at photography. Next time do your own photo and really do your fab work justice! :green:

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!

They are absolutely fab hun! There is no doubt in my mind, you should have entered!

Saying that, the clarity of the second shot which you took yourself is better than the professional! You obviously have a decent camera and a natural skill at photography. Next time do your own photo and really do your fab work justice! :green:

thanks everyone... the first shot was by a photographer, although it seems to be a bit gritty on the computer, the actual picture was ok, apart from shadowing and green bits of rose bending the wrong way etc.... i also thought the nails were to long, making them look too white...

the 2nd shot i took with my mobile phone.... crazy stuff!

they look lovely can i ask what you used for the white?
i definately think you should have entered it looks fab.xx

ezflow french perfection tips for speed.... dont shoot me... i normally do pink and whites, but it was a sunday morning after a busy saturday night before...if you know what i mean.. lol....:lol:

I love the design Hun, lovely nails, you really should have entered.

Go in for the comp at Olympia, which is the Scratch shoot out.

Go for it Hun.

No way!! you didn't entered? :Grope: => sorry i had to do this :lol:
Those nails are absolutly beautifull girl. I think i feel more upset in your place that you didn,t entered.

:hug:

ezflow french perfection tips for speed.... dont shoot me... i normally do pink and whites, but it was a sunday morning after a busy saturday night before...if you know what i mean.. lol....:lol:

Hahhahah, yeah - I do. Gorgeous nails, you should have entered, whats the worst that could happen??

Hahhahah, yeah - I do. Gorgeous nails, you should have entered, whats the worst that could happen??

er... make a complete fool of myself.... lol... when your up against the likes of scratchers... its a bit scary... her photo work is amazing!

er... make a complete fool of myself.... lol... when your up against the likes of scratchers... its a bit scary... her photo work is amazing!

You definitely would not have made a fool of yourself - I think they are gorge! Although, I am terrified just to enter the college round for nail art (world skills uk), so I can't say much. Lol xx
I agree re: Scratchers - wow.

At least frame them and put them up at work x

Gorgeous nails hun ... you should definitely enter the comp next time!

Latest posts

Back