ezflow roadshow 2nd place

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma Bagnall

Reaction score
here are my 2nd place nails from the ezflow roadshow. notice the little nail is damaged, i snapped it whilst cleaning up at the end, no time to repair it unfortunately not to mention cutting my model. i was devastated! this is the same comp that kirsty (scratchers) won.
image-1-132.jpg

Beautiful nails, well done for coming 2nd!

What a shame about the pinkie, I'd have been devastated too!

Thats amazing!! I would love to learn to do that!! Congratulations on becoming 2nd, despite the pinkie thing!!!

wwhooo hoo!!!:)

Congratulations, lovely nails :hug::hug::hug:

they are beautiful hun , well done xxx

They look great Emmie - well done. I hope to be able to do nails like that some day (in my dreams).

Are you going to enter at Excel?

Fab nails hun! Welldone on your 2nd place! xxxxxxx:hug:

Congrats on gaining 2nd place ... a great set of nails!

They look great Emmie - well done. I hope to be able to do nails like that some day (in my dreams).

Are you going to enter at Excel?

hopefully going to excel, cant get anyone to stay over, so i might just do the monday.. x

Beautiful, well done x

Well done they are beautiful nails good luck with future comps :hug:

Beautiful work:)
The pressure must have been hard on your nerves, or did you find it ok...ish?
x

Goegeous hun :hug:
I cant wait to start practicing my comp nails,
But in another way im dreading it, because I know ill keep getting a strop on when I cant do them right lol

they are lovely,youve done a great job.a real shame about the pinkie thing,i would have been really annoyed too if that was me.congratulations on coming second still.what an achievement though and who knows if the pinkie hadnt broke?
you should be really proud of your work,i know i would have been if i could do nails like that:green:

well done emma x, i know were very proud

Those are absoloutley beautiful :hug:

Wow !!! & Well done ........ You should be very proud of yourself x

Champagne xx

Beautiful work:)
The pressure must have been hard on your nerves, or did you find it ok...ish?
x

i did pink and white on both hands, and had to rush at the end, next time i think i will do the polished hand clear to help save time. thanks for all your comments everyone. xx

Very nice. I'd be chuffed to bits with these.
Congrats on coming 2nd. xxx

they are beautiful well done hunnio :)

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back