Book club March Reads!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
I would like to say thank you to Izzi for doing a fantastic job and also add an apology because I didn't join in last month and she must feel she is going against the tide with the drop in geeks participating.

Having said that I and a few others are keen for it to continue, so our next read is the tester as to whether the club continues or not.

As Feb is nearly passed and we haven't really managed to nominate some books for Sci-fi I thought I would give us all a kick start for March and get us back in the swing.

I am suggesting for March humour, real laugh out loud books.
Please if you post on this thread can you nominate a book as well.

Here's mine I haven't read it but it has been recommended to me:

Can you keep a secret by Sophie Kinsella.

Your turn now.....:lol:

love anything by S.K. so am deffo in. (think I've read it).

Confessions of a shopaholic i love this book it always makes me smile :green:

Oooooo can I play! I am book mad! (and love sophie Kinsella books)
I have just finished reading The Echo by Minette Walters. Great book

quite a good film too

I would like to join in, I said this at the beginning but kept forgetting (sorry ladies and gents!) I can't nominate any books though as I dont think I have read any 'humour' books for a long while.... when will we be starting reading this one?

I would like to join in, I said this at the beginning but kept forgetting (sorry ladies and gents!) I can't nominate any books though as I dont think I have read any 'humour' books for a long while.... when will we be starting reading this one?

Ah thats me in my excitement not reading the humour bit, lol. The Echo is not a humour book, lol! Sorry:o:o

Has anybody read Private Dancer by Stephen Leather, this is the best book I have ever read.

Its about a Thai prostitute and a Uk guy who is obsessed with her, the book has about 8/10 main people in it and the book is done in chapters by each one telling their version.

10/10 my vote for this month

I second "Can You Keep a Secret" by Sophie Kinsella a real laugh out loud book, so you been warned, I wouldn't recommend reading on public transport for fear of very strange looks :eek: lol

anne xx

O I've read that - it is hysterically funny! I read while I am walking and everything so my giggling to myself is the least thing that worries ppl about me iykwim! Sorry I can't think of anything else to suggest! I'll put my thinking cap on tonight though and let you know! Lx

If peeps are happy to go ahead it looks likes it's going to be Sophie Kinsella Can you keep a secret for March.
We now need to take this over to the group page please give feedback as and when you've read it.
Happy reading....

Latest posts

Back