Brave Day weekend! Come and join the fun!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
I promised to sort out a Brave Day some time ago but unfortunately didn't get around to doing it due to being mega busy.

Thank you to Peter Pan (Glynis) for the reminder :hug:

How about a whole weekend's worth of being brave? This applies to ALL 3 forums, hair, nails and skin.

Whether it's your first post or a new technique you've tried... a pic of some eyelash extensions you've done, a new style of hair cutting or your first set of nails, don't be afraid to share it with us all and upload some photo's if you can.

This will give each of us an insight into the professions of our salon counterparts and also give us all the chance to take part without any worry involved.

So.. don't be scared, throw away your timid side and join in with Salon Geek Brave Weekend... we don't bite... honestly :green:

SATURDAY 4TH AND SUNDAY 5TH AUGUST

ohhh well done sandi!!
i cant wait!!
ill have to get my thinking cap on!!!

I think its an absolutely great idea.

I may even put a pic of a set of nails on...if i dare:eek::lol:

Sounds excellent! I'll be there.:green:

count me in !!

Just so happens the camera peeps called yesterday and I get my camera back today from the shop .....as they have had it for 4 months!:irked:......
so whoo-hoo! I'm in......:)

Yay I'm in ,
I still havent done the full hand of fibreglass from last time, I only did 1 thumb,
So I think I'll go for that .
Excellent ! xx

ooh brilliant i will attempt some gels , lol , aargh:lol:

Count me in Sandi, I like the idea of it being open to all geeks too,

JD if you need a model for a fab haircut and full set of highlights, just send me a flight ticket and I will be on my way, oh and some extensions would be great too :lol:

OOh perhaps I'll do a video of my waxing techniques so you can tell me where I can improve .... and then again perhaps not!!!!!! :lol:

I am megga busy this weekend but hopefully I'll get a piccy of a set of Biosculputre nails. Will try my best.

I've never, ever posted a pic so anything will be brave! Will have to think of something and borrow a camera.

Count me in, perhaps I'll post some pics and get advice on my gel nails, which I don't do a lot of, but would like to:)

great news .. I've missed this ... I'll just have a think what I need advice on ...umm.. guess its the brisa again !!LOL

LOL This would have been good for me about 2 weeks ago!
Since then I have had two 'personal brave days'!
I was finally brave enough to post my first pictures - 1st attempt at Embedded nail art sculpts and my 1st Custom Blends......... not sure what I can post now!
They were my scariest things!!
Any ideas?

not sure what I can post now!

Any ideas?
You could attempt to do something outside of your comfort zone, something you really need to push yourself with :green:

So.. don't be scared, throw away your timid side and join in with Salon Geek Brave Weekend... we don't bite... honestly :green:

SATURDAY 4TH AND SUNDAY 5TH AUGUST
DOH DOH DOH, I will be on my jollies by then Sandi!

DOH DOH DOH, I will be on my jollies by then Sandi!
Don't think we'll let you off the hook Deb just because of your holiday lol...

email me a pic for Brave Day and I'll post it for you :green::green::green:

You could attempt to do something outside of your comfort zone, something you really need to push yourself with :green:
A full set in less than 2 1/2 hrs!!! :lol:

oohhh sounds like fun, although I have no idea what I am going to do!

Don't think we'll let you off the hook Deb just because of your holiday lol...

email me a pic for Brave Day and I'll post it for you :green::green::green:

Cool will do :green::lol::green:

Latest posts

Back