Brazillian...hollywood...las Vegas??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry, but I will stick to my 'Bridget Jones' panties, a lot less painful for me and my hubby does not have a say in my 'nether' regions.. lol! My electric shaver does the job fine thank you very much.... oh the thought of that 'ripping' yewoch! No thank you!

Each to their own though ;)

JCS said:
I am sorry, but I will stick to my 'Bridget Jones' panties, a lot less painful for me and my hubby does not have a say in my 'nether' regions.. lol! My electric shaver does the job fine thank you very much.... oh the thought of that 'ripping' yewoch! No thank you!

Each to their own though ;)
i 'm with you jen.(shaver for me too)
plus i aint got the guts :cry:

MINKUS said:
Just brought a How to 'Brazillian' wax Video and the wax is on the way from Ellisons....my beauty college buddy coming round on Thurs....bare as a badgers Bottom by Friday !!!!

he He
keep us posted!
Personally, i'd rather pass my thursday evening watching Eastenders! Have fun :D

MINKUS said:
Just brought a How to 'Brazillian' wax Video and the wax is on the way from Ellisons....my beauty college buddy coming round on Thurs....bare as a badgers Bottom by Friday !!!!

he He
Where did you get that from?
I'd love to do the brazillian waxing, with the hearts and everything.

Do you really think you'll learn enough from a video or would you recommend a training course? I qualified in NVQ2 a year ago now so i'm used the to waxing.
I only use warm wax, what do you recommend for such sensitive areas? I know hot wax was mentioned before but i wasn't a big fan of that when i was training. Plus i' a mobile therapist so the less i need to take out with me the better.

xxx

I personally cant live without getting wax. I go to a salon about 20 miles away as I feel it is the best. They use hard wax which is like toffee and it is amazing!! It hardly hurts compared to hot wax and everything goes!! The salon is always fully booked 3 weeks in advance and 90% of there customers are being waxed!! I must admit on my first visit I felt very embarrassed but afterwards I was so pleased the embarrassed disappeared.

I always wanted to get a Bazilian waxing, and i stand pain faily, but everytime i go waxing i'm too ashamed to ask for it, even thow a friend of mine used to go to the same place and told me that there's absolutely no problem!

i do my own all off except small strip :eek: painfull but worth it! nowhere near me does what i want so i resort to doing it myself! it would be good for salons to do a promo for valentines when 'love is in the air'!

zoochi said:
i do my own all off except small strip :eek: painfull but worth it! nowhere near me does what i want so i resort to doing it myself! it would be good for salons to do a promo for valentines when 'love is in the air'!
OUCH!!! You're a brave girl. I can't even manage to pull the strips off my own legs.

xxx

I recently bought a wax made of natural honey that is both edible( i have tried it myself) and waxable. There is no allegies cos its natural.

hi all...ooh lookes like i've created another area of interest!!

ahem......Thought about setting up a web cam......nah give that a miss!!

You can get the video & wax from http://www.body4real.com/xcshop/catalog/Gigi_Brazilian_Video-p-17907.html

or ebay...and the wax from Ellisons.

Hope the video is ok as only just realised its multi format! DOH.

Will let y'all know how we get on!!!

PMSL @ you lot!!

Omg, I dont think i would be brave enough to go and get a brazilian done! not because of the pain, more the embarasement!! :o
I know they have done it a thousand times and all that, but it doesnt help...Haven't even been to a salon for a regular bikini wax, think its cos i dont know what to expect.... do you have to strip right off down there? :eek: :o

Has anyone tried one of them Remington bikini shaver thingys?? Been looking at them and wondering if they are any good or a waste of money?

MINKUS said:
HI
Thanks bryony for spilling the beans!!

Little angel, where abouts are you based?

I work nr Stamford Lincs

Are you nr there?

May be booking in!!

A las Vegas is in all the mags at the moment with the smilegem / rhinestones applied i think!!! Whatever 'floats your boat!!!'

Thanks

Ambx

Hi

sorry i am miles and miles away! good luck in finding one near you though.

Love it. Nearly wet myself laughing. xxx

Aspirations said:
do you have to strip right off down there? :eek: :o
QUOTE]

That depends....

For a regular wax or brazilian - no you don't, they 'work around' your knickers (just don't wear your bestest ones!)

For a Holloywood I would imagine you'd have to strip right off - but as they'll be peeling wax from all your intimate bits I'd have thought stripping off would be the least of your concerns:) .....

Bryony said:
Aspirations said:
do you have to strip right off down there? :eek: :o
QUOTE]

That depends....

For a regular wax or brazilian - no you don't, they 'work around' your knickers (just don't wear your bestest ones!)

For a Holloywood I would imagine you'd have to strip right off - but as they'll be peeling wax from all your intimate bits I'd have thought stripping off would be the least of your concerns:) .....
Hilarious!!!! PMSL! This thread is getting better and better!!!!!!

Bryony said:

i'd rather have my teeth extracted with a pair of pliars and no pain relief...I had to have my legs prised apart to have my babies... :eek:

wonder what kind of dye u use for a pink playboy?

Cant be eyelash tint can it!!!! 'aint seen no one with pink eyelashes before!!

I fancy a purple Play Boy Bunny:D

I must just be a wuss...been toying with the idea of having my legs waxed before i go on holiday, however I'm too embaressed to show my hairy legs to the therapist (i could plait them now!! :o) so guess the brazillian, etc is a no!! lol

Gemma x

Ive had it done a few times now and have to admit im hooked i will not go through another aussie summer without all the hair from down there gone.Going for the blue lightning bolt shape next time as done the heart (pink)and the red landing strip.The trick is to relax,wear a thong and if the person doing the waxing is good she will chat to you while she is working which i find helps take your mind off what is about to happen riiiiiiiippppp ouch.Also helps if you can put an ice pack on later at home.
kathyxxxxx

Latest posts

Back