Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoothing gel, she's been a Shellac addict since she found me and now she's addicted to Brisa Lite! Now she's asking for advice on wrinkly skin! Some folk are never happy ;)

The new Faith Lift (non surgical face lift) product also works great for removing wrinkles on the hands (assuming it was the wrinkles on her hands she was talking about lol) and the fingertips in Edinburgh are now doing training on this product too :) x

It was much the same to apply as the hard gel brisa but it just felt as though it didn't move at all once you'd placed it on the nail, sometimes with the hard gel it can run down the side of the nail if you're not careful but this didn't seem to move at all once you had placed it on the nail xx

One of our lovely geeks, Vicki (aka DreamNails) messaged me her feed back thismorning and I have to share it because I thought it was a great quote.

She said that when she used the Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting Gel, it was so easy it was as if it had been pre-programmed to go where she wanted it!!
. What a great line! So great I told her she must put that on the CND Facebook page. I believe she has done it.

One of our lovely geeks, Vicki (aka DreamNails) messaged me her feed back thismorning and I have to share it because I thought it was a great quote.

She said that when she used the Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting Gel, it was so easy it was as if it had been pre-programmed to go where she wanted it!!
. What a great line! So great I told her she must put that on the CND Facebook page. I believe she has done it.

Awwwwwww shucks you make me blush :)

Yesterday I had am emergency SMS (Save my Shellac) message from one if my ladies.

She came this morning and I was a tad disappointed it wasn't a broken nail (I know I'm bad). She did have a couple of nasty long splits in a few nails. I still used the sculpting gel for the extra strength. Every fibre of me was screaming " there is shine on the nail it won't adhere" but I ignored it and I have an extremely happy lady. We even gold VIP'ed it up to celebrate.

As a footnote this lady went to a very respected salon for 11 years. With Shellac they use an e file to get those tiny bits left on the nail when you remove the wrap. She comes to me now and gets it done properly.

Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360149303.661578.jpg

Thought i would start off a thread with all our pictures of how we have got on with our kits today...
Here is my pinky with Brisa Lite Sculpting gel in clear.... i'm hooked! Bye Bye Bio!
View attachment 27397

Good Thread Idea :)

here's mine from last night just on my natural nails, the Smoothing Gel, this is fantastic, can't wait to try it with Shellac too :)

Attachments

• Picture 091.jpg
    Picture 091.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 1,294
so that the gel cures properly as it can penetrate through the clear tips but not white or natural. This is the same for forms, you need clear forms and not the foil ones xx

Ahh thank you. X

I used the smoothing gel today on a lady with psoriasis on her nails which are always pitted. It worked like a dream and completely smoothed over the pitting leaving a beautiful smooth canvas for the shellac to adhere to x

Ah I cannot wait to try the smoothing tomorrow on my nail biter. Here is a pic of her thumbs at her first shellac appointment and again 6 weeks later at her 3rd appointment. I'm hoping one layer of smoothing will be enough. What do you guys think?!
e3a4even.jpg

Awwwwwww shucks you make me blush :)

Yesterday I had am emergency SMS (Save my Shellac) message from one if my ladies.

She came this morning and I was a tad disappointed it wasn't a broken nail (I know I'm bad). She did have a couple of nasty long splits in a few nails. I still used the sculpting gel for the extra strength. Every fibre of me was screaming " there is shine on the nail it won't adhere" but I ignored it and I have an extremely happy lady. We even gold VIP'ed it up to celebrate.

As a footnote this lady went to a very respected salon for 11 years. With Shellac they use an e file to get those tiny bits left on the nail when you remove the wrap. She comes to me now and gets it done properly.

Vicki x
View attachment 27467
When you repaired the splits did also use a silk or fibreglass wrap? Did you use one or two coats of gel?

When you repaired the splits did also use a silk or fibreglass wrap? Did you use one or two coats of gel?

I used the sculpting gel for the extra strength. No wrap. In the past I've done this with the Brisa hard gel and not a problem it's held ok.
Vicki x

I had a little play with the Brisa Lite sculpting gel today, over clear tips. I haven't done a set of nails for about 3 years....so took a bit of getting used to!

I'm so thrilled about this product....I'm traditionally a L&P tech, but I can't bear the smell of it since having my second child, and Brisa hard gel, as much as I love it, is just such a faff to remove.

Here is my first attempt at a brisa lite enhancement, with a french shellac (one with negligee and one with clearly pink). I still need to get to grips with it a little, but the workability is just like no other gel I've ever encountered!! LOVE IT!! And can't wait to get back into doing nails again!!

Looking forward to booking on a Brisa Lite training course too :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360159816.364827.jpg
This is brisa smoothing with shellac dark lava.
I'm not a nail tech and am a natural nail lover- I thought shellac was exactly what the market needed until brisa lite came along.....love, love, love it!!!!

Ah I cannot wait to try the smoothing tomorrow on my nail biter. Here is a pic of her thumbs at her first shellac appointment and again 6 weeks later at her 3rd appointment. I'm hoping one layer of smoothing will be enough. What do you guys think?!
e3a4even.jpg

One or even two layers of Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel will certainly improve the look of these nails! But if you are also using Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel I would be inclined to go with that as you can more easily build a little more hight into the dips in the natural nail for a very smooth, sleek finish.

Let us know how you get on!

so that the gel cures properly as it can penetrate through the clear tips but not white or natural. This is the same for forms, you need clear forms and not the foil ones xx

I've done gel for years and always used foil forms with no orobl? Xx

Omg I bloomin love it! LOVE LOVE LOVE. It's the answer to all my prayers

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360162143.262767.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360162143.262767.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 973

Well I never, I've been doing gel nails for years and have never heard this before! X

Brisa Lite Sculptures using Clear sculpting gel and colour Rubble!

483570_213939098743889_1844349665_n.jpg

Well I never, I've been doing gel nails for years and have never heard this before! X

But have you been using Brisa or Brisa Lite removable gels?? Less photo-initiators .. no heat spike, no primer, hypoallergenic, 3 free gel??? Did you think it was the same as all the rest? CND do not do the same .. they do it better.

I'd never heard it either. I always use natural tips. X

But have you been using Brisa or Brisa Lite removable gels?? Less photo-initiators .. no heat spike, no primer, hypoallergenic, 3 free gel??? Did you think it was the same as all the rest? CND do not do the same .. they do it better.

I think I love CND! X

Latest posts

Back