Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear All... Please let us apologise, for the confusion with the kits. We will blame the Geek here lol... But it seems that our team have sorted it all... The PROMO kits come in the Silver Bag... When they are gone, they are gone BUT.... we have many so don't panic. When they have completely gone, the normal boxes will be available... Does that make sense?

It was confusing for us too if that helps any:eek: we appreciate your patience!:hug:

thanks for updating us Mrs Geek, i apologise for ever doubting S2, you are always fantastic to us allxxx

still cant believe the great price of the kits xxxx

mrs geek - Is everyone who ordered last night + today getting a promo version with the silver bag then? seems to be conflicting advice from phoning s2?

Gigi! Your post made me giggle =}

From what I have read from the many posts repeating the same answers, Mrs Geeks straight and informative response AND from calling S2 at 8:30 this morning, BOTH kits are coming to you in a Silver Bag.

Odee!! You are the one who started this thread, and now there are 46 pages of comments. Why not take a look at all the answers?
but to briefly answer your question ...
YES .. CND has just released another FIRST for the nail industry. There is absolutely nothing else like it.

Brisa Lite Removable Smoothing Gel ... To be used as a partner with Shellac for clients who need a bit more help with their challenged nails.

And .....

Brisa Light Removable Sculpting Gel is for permanent enhancements that can be rebalanced continually (just like BRISA hard gel) or for creating short term shape and length for a client who would like to have it soaked off and removed after a special occasion.

** This enhancement gel is the very first truly removable enhancement gel that requires no shine removal from the natural nails ... In other words no nail buffing prior to application or removal.

** This remarkable gel is 4 times easier to control and 5 times easier to remove and 10 times tougher than any other gel in the same category of soak off gels.

And that is just a little information for starters. :lol:

mrs geek - Is everyone who ordered last night + today getting a promo version with the silver bag then? seems to be conflicting advice from phoning s2?

Let me get a definitive answer... Hold tight!

Let me get a definitive answer... Hold tight!

Could you confirm this for us too please?: if we wait and buy at pro beauty we wont be getting the silver bag? x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

i hope not otherwise im paying twice the postage for nothing! im going to trust what S2 told me this morning otherwise ill not be a happy bunny!!!xx

just spoke to S2 and all sorted and as usual FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE, going the extra mile.....what did we do before sweet squared people?? xx

Hmm Im with you there Souz, wouldnt like to have paid postage twice for nothing!

I ordered at 3am this morning and couldn't see the promo bag for Smoothing Gel, but I am hoping I will get the Limited Collection with the bag! Jeez, don't I sound sad :rolleyes: Little things eh?!

From the info on The Centre that have released their training etc for the Sculpting Gel, the prerequisite is Brisa HGel training :sad: Will there be a separate course in the future for just Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel?

Totally confused now after reading this thread??? I bought the smoothing kit without the bag. Does this mean there not in stock yet? I was hoping to try this out on myself this Friday when I've got a spare 5 minutes to myself.
Please someone set me straight. Thank you

Totally confused now after reading this thread??? I bought the smoothing kit without the bag. Does this mean there not in stock yet? I was hoping to try this out on myself this Friday when I've got a spare 5 minutes to myself.
Please someone set me straight. Thank you

It sounds like if you ordered the smoothing kit with out a bag you will receive the one with the bag. My understanding from what Geeks have been told on the phone is the one with out a case isn't there yet but the Promo kit is.

That is good news I think, the cases look lovely! X

It's ok just got an email saying order fulfilled. I was panicking for a second then!

Can anyone help with my earlier question? I understand that BL smoothing gel is a power partner to shellac and I will be using it as such, but from pics shown the smoothing kit shows base and topcoat? so can we offer BL smoothing gel system as a natural nail overlay? Holly (fingernailfixer) has mentioned on another forum that the smoothing gel can be used on its own. I currently offer fibreglass as a NNO with either regular or shellac polish, but would like to know if I can replace it with Brisa lite smoothing gel (BL base coat, smoothing gel and Bl top coat) as my NNO under regular polish? xxx hope that makes sense :)

It sounds like if you ordered the smoothing kit with out a bag you will receive the one with the bag. My understanding from what Geeks have been told on the phone is the one with out a case isn't there yet but the Promo kit is.

That is good news I think, the cases look lovely! X

Ahhh really!!! That's great!!! I wanted to order the one with the bag but in my excitement I clicked on the one without! Lol oh I do hope it's true! I love a new bag! :D if not its still ok coz it's the contents inside that I'm more interested in anyway! :) win win situation :)

I ordered mine this morning and the postie came an hour later and he didn't have it with him. Now that's unfair :wink2:

Now the serious bit........

You have to applaud S2 they put the items on early (to get a bit of peace and quiet probably ;) and from what's been posted despite a tiny tiny blip the people on the end of the phone are as helpful as ever.

There is a live chat on the website. Mrs Geek is on here answering questions. What other company would make an effort and do this???

Well done, makes me all warm n fuzzy to be a CND Girl :Love:

Vicki x

I ordered mine this morning and the postie came an hour later and he didn't have it with him. Now that's unfair :wink2:

You have to applaud S2 they put the items on early (to get a bit of peace and quiet probably ;) and from what's been posted despite a tiny tiny blip the people on the end of the phone are as helpful as ever.

There is a live chat on the website. Mrs Geek is on here answering questions. What other company would make an effort and do this???

Vicki x
Haha sack the Postie!!

Vicki x

Amazing aren't they. Ever since my first experience of S2 and a charity auction and then two Events, soon to be three, they have gone the extra mile in every single contact I have ever had with them. X

Can anyone help with my earlier question? I understand that BL smoothing gel is a power partner to shellac and I will be using it as such, but from pics shown the smoothing kit shows base and topcoat? so can we offer BL smoothing gel system as a natural nail overlay? Holly (fingernailfixer) has mentioned on another forum that the smoothing gel can be used on its own. I currently offer fibreglass as a NNO with either regular or shellac polish, but would like to know if I can replace it with Brisa lite smoothing gel (BL base coat, smoothing gel and Bl top coat) as my NNO under regular polish? xxx hope that makes sense :)

Yes you can just charge the same as you usual shellac service xx

Just to update you all. The smoothing pack WITHOUT the silver bag is showing up as out of stock on the S2 website. The smoothing pack WITH silver bag is showing as in stock. The S2 lady said both have exactly the same contents. However, the info in scratch mag is incorrect and the kit does not come with a DVD.

Now, my question is which gel (smoothing or sculpting) would you use for a silk repair please?

Thanks x

Just to update you all. The smoothing pack WITHOUT the silver bag is showing up as out of stock on the S2 website. The smoothing pack WITH silver bag is showing as in stock. The S2 lady said both have exactly the same contents. However, the info in scratch mag is incorrect and the kit does not come with a DVD.

Now, my question is which gel (smoothing or sculpting) would you use for a silk repair please?

Thanks x

No DVD? I didn't realise this. Are there any instructions in the kit? What are the cure times?

Back