Bubble nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tierra2006

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the latest Scratch magazine, bubble nails, I just don't get can anyone enlighten me???
Does anyone do this?

I think these look as if you have trapped your hands in the car door! :eek:

:eek:You dont get it??? What exactly is there to get?
Im sorry but why would anyone pay to have those monstrosities on their nails?
They go against the grain in so many ways.
I cannot see them catching on over here.
All it looks like is a great big dollop of L&p dumped on the nail :irked:
Jen

I agree, there hidieus,,lol,, ouch imagine tryin to get them babys off:cry::cry:

xxx

Oh My!!! Didnt know what you were talking about, so i 'googled' buubble nails....And im sorry but thats just ugly!! Lol x Not practical at all! Dont think ill be saving for my 'bubble' course hahahahahahahahahahaha xxxx

Nasty things! I had to google them too. YUK!!

i just had a look and still laughing never seen anything like that before and hope i never do again really

They make my tummy turn to look at them :Scared:

They are horrible!

just googled these, oh my god what a state. X

Oh dear. They are NOT pretty =|

Last edited:
To me they look a little sy-fi, i would do them if asked though.

Are they safe though? all that product on the nail. does it have any adverse affects on the nail? (Just wondered). each to their own... I am not fond personally but obviously people must like them or they wouldnt do them...........

yes i saw them too and they are horrible

so these are not the bubble nails that move inside? they are just huge lumps of acrylic?? wth? i think someone screwed up and is trying to make a fashion statement out of the mess!

Id be interested to see what they look like when they are not painted over, anybody got any ideas?

Can only imagine it would be a big wad of pink!

you know now that i think of it i think i "fixed" a set of these from new jersey. HAHAHA. I remember thinking WOW thats a load of acrylic on the nails. It took me an extra 15 mins with the drill to file down all the think lumpy junk.

I like the nail art designs but the nail is just awful, how would you do anything or pick anything up?!

I don't think these will catch on somehow...

a very curious look in my opinion and not my taste at all.

but each to their own, if someone is paying for them.
theyre saying that theyre good for people who would break a regular nail. but to me it seems as though its a little pointless because they dont look good any way so you might as well go without. jmo though.

remind me of little beetles.

Latest posts

Back