Callus Peel Problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stuff coming off! Maybe my friend just had mankey feet but what was coming off definitely had an orange tinge! I take it back if the pads are clear!! :) If it works then it's very impressive but it's a shame if the results don't last but I guess with any hard skin removal you need to follow it up with homecare.

OMG!!!:eek:

i'm not looking forward to my moms feet then!!!
her feet are worse than whats on the packaging ha ha - i dread to think what will come off them - i think she may shed her entire foot ha ha:eek::irked:

oh dear

NiX

I like callus peel - You do have to have an amount of hard skin to remove and after a few days I found feet do need moisturising. As another post said you do need to keep it up. Great for people with really bad heels to get them into better habits:lol:

I have callus peel and love it. You get the best results when you use it three times with 2 to 3 week intervals, i find i get really good results like this.

becki xxx

I like callus peel - You do have to have an amount of hard skin to remove and after a few days I found feet do need moisturising. As another post said you do need to keep it up. Great for people with really bad heels to get them into better habits:lol:

hey

i just tried it on my bf moms feet and it worked ok but wasnt the miracle i expected - but then her heels and feet arent too bad it came off more like slime i only left it on for 15 mins

is this normal?:irked:

Hi, I would recommend a minimum of at least 30mins, and only un-wrap 1 foot at a time.

I want some...

Were do you get if from?? I have loads of clients with rank feet!

Hi, I would recommend a minimum of at least 30mins, and only un-wrap 1 foot at a time.

ok thanks

i may try a bit longer than that on my moms because they are really bad!!!

is it supposed to come off like slime?

on the vid it looks like it comes off as dry skin

can anyone advise me?

thanks

Nikki X

Are you supposed to leave it on that long??

I was under the impression it was a 15 minute max, and thats why its cheaper.

Becki xxx

lol what I meant was they suggest you charge about 20 - 25 pounds for the treatment!

sorry having one of those days!

beckixxxx

Last edited:
I had my replacement batch through yesterday (great service) and used one of them on my client. Left it on for 35 minutes and I thought the results were still disappointing. It seemed to come off not like dry skin as some others have said but like slime and didn't seem to budge anything around the side of the big toe (I had cut a small piece off to fit this area).

Not sure whether I will order any more unless someone tells me where I am going wrong with it, if I am.

We were told at Excel (Theresa and I both bought kits there) that it does come of more like slime on most people. I guess it would be thicker on really bad calluses.

Not really road tested mine yet so I must give it a good test. but what I can say is that Mrs.Clooney tried these some time ago and they seemed to make a big difference to her manky feet (in her own words :lol::lol::lol:).

I will see if I can find her thread as she put some before and after pictures on I think.

http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/58368-heel-peel-versus-my-manky-feet.html

I did see that thread Theresa thanks and the feet I have worked on haven't been that bad so maybe that's why result isn't as good.

Hi, there are a few products like this on the market, and the ones that I have tried, all come over in a slimey way, not dry.

Hi ive tried this treatment twice & again i wasnt to impressed with the results either i felt as though what was coming off was the gel as oposed to the hard skin, it looks like its working but it doesnt claim to be as good as the posters i have in the salon, ive got my first one on a real client this friday i just hope there not too disapointed with the results.
At the moment im thinking of charging £18 on its own & £11 when part of a pedicure so it would be £35 because my pedicures are £24
I just wondered if im doing a pedicure can i not soak the feet first for a little while then i can be doing cuticle work while patch is working
im shocked that people are leaving the patches are for 45minutes how long r you all leaving yours on for?
mines 15 is that not long enough?

Latest posts

Back