Candy canes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swedish Beauty

Reaction score
Hi all!
Just wanted to share my candy cane nails
Cheers!

Really love the design, 'Allsorts' are my favourite sweets, love licorice! They would look even better if they were further down the nail plate towards the natural free edge so the nail plate looked longer. I think I'd like a go with these canes! :hug::hug:

They look great!

I just bought the fruit canes to try...I saw the licorice canes but didnt think they'd look as nice! Now I have to add them to my next order! :)

Thank you!
Min11, do you mean extending the nailbed? I wish I could have done that but I didn´t have any cover-gel, but now I do, so I´m extending everyone weather they want to or not :)

Thank you!
Min11, do you mean extending the nail bed? I wish I could have done that but I didn´t have any cover-gel, but now I do, so I´m extending everyone weather they want to or not :)

:lol: addictive isn't it. I couldn't tell if she had short nail beds or you just started the smile line further up if you see what I mean. x

These nails look so edible, I really like them hun.

Sue x

I really like these

I love these!!! what gel did you use please? buff off or soak off?

they look delicious, and i dont even like liquorice allsorts :lol:.x

What gorgeous nails! Love 'em.

Oh gosh, thank you everyone!
These are Bio Sculpture nails. Younger girls love to wear them, I´ve done 5 sets since newyears eve!

Very tasty i love them.

Great design!!! Lovely nails!:Love:

They are so cool !

Hi
I thinks these are fab! Well done and thanks for taking the time to share them with us.
I have used these allsorts before, but never thought of embedding them against black (always white)
Thank
Sarah xxx:hug:

I want these. Sweet.

They are lovely :)

Thanks again! I´m thrilled that so many people like them!
Hugs!

Latest posts

Back