Car Magnet - Lasted 2 Days .....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunSpray

Reaction score
I was ordering some stuff from Vistaprint and took advantage of their Free Car Magnet offer.

It arrived on Wednesday and I put it straight on the car door. I saw it there this morning, but by 3.00pm it had disappeared.

Would it have fallen off in that little time do you think??!!

Maybe it was stolen (!) but I've only been around the village today and just can't imagine it.

Very very glad it was free or I'd be really mad :irked:

Where did you put it on the car? on the doors? I hav ehad mine on the sides of my car and one on the back and they have never come off.

The reason i ask where you placed it is when i have taken my other half out in the car and had to put L plates on for him one flew off the front because my car has a stupid shaped bonnet!

saying that, air probably got underneath it, which it shouldnt do with the vista print magnets as they are completely magnetic on the back, rather than just strips of magnet if you get what i mean!

Yep, on one of the rear doors. It did have to bend a bit and oooh, I hate to say it but I noticed one of the corners was slightly flicking off this morning. But after only 2 days?

Bloody thing! :lol:

Mine did the same, in the end I've decided against magnets as they looked tacky. I think mine fell off lol

I dont think they look tacky, but i dont think it's a major advertising method, just a way of getting your name known a bit. Shame just unfortunate hun. Why not email them they may send you another free!!xx

oh i really hope they're not that bad as i bought mine from vista this week i didnt get it free.

oh dear iev just ordered mine. haha i can just see that happening to me down the m62 lol :confused::eek:

oh dear iev just ordered mine. haha i can just see that happening to me down the m62 lol :confused::eek:
I used to have these on the taxi, take them of for motorway travel if they fly of and hit another car, say on the windscreen............. well you can guess the result. Also for some reason uni students think these are great to collect for rag week:irked: so they are best not left on the outside of the car when you are not in it. Put them on your parcel shelf or propped up inside the windscreen. You'll 'keep' them longer that way:rolleyes:

I don't think they would suit my way of driving...:lol:
Sorry to hear about it though x

I dont think they look tacky:rolleyes:

Ive had mine on my car for 6 months and its never fallen off.

Hiya

Not entirely sure why this wouldv'e happened hun, bad luck I guess :rolleyes:

Just to say I think maybe someone took a fancy to it, or if one of the corners was a little flicked then it is quite possible that it could've come off while you were driving. Bonus though because if someone finds it, they have your number at least to let you know they found it!

Just to say though, a friend of mine has had hers for well over a year and they are still going strong.

Sorry I can't add something a little more constructive :hug:

i had a couple and lost them within a few days too! So I've just had my whole car sign written and it looks ace and will not budge till i have it taken off :) everyone comments on it. xx

Latest posts

Back