Celebrity Secrets tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minniedamooch

Reaction score
HI i'm going on holiday next Sunday so have made an appointment for some spray tanning at my local salon on the Saturday ,never been there before and they use Celeb Secrets which i also haven't tried before,is it any good?

Have you done a search using the bar at the top of the screen, just type in celebrity secrets and it will bring up all the threads about it,
i personally don't like it at all, i tested it on my regular guinea pig with really bad results but everyone has different opinions hth :hug:

Had a demo spray done from the company, not impressed decided not to bother taking any further, say no more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a CS tan and it was great, lasted about 10 days and wore really well.

Aint it funny what different results we get with different solutions - i love the celebrity secrets solutions.

I've used it for years and my clients love how it lasts. If the skin isn't prepared you won't get the best results (that applies to all spray tans) and you need to follow the aftercare advice.

I use Celebrity Secrets in my salon and have had fantastic results. I have clients who come back time and time again, and won't have anything else. It's natural looking, great guide colour, great result and long lasting, with a gentle fade.

I personally have never found a solution to better it, including some of the more mainstream names.

I'm another Celebrity Secrets fan! I've tried samples of the majority of bignamed solutions on the market, and so far none have persuaded me to change.

It's not one of the better known brands to the public IMO and my clients who haven't heard of it before are sometimes a little reluctant but once they have tried it they are converted,I have had nothing but positive comments about it.

Looks natural and fades really nicely, you will be really pleased with it xx:)

HI i'm going on holiday next Sunday so have made an appointment for some spray tanning at my local salon on the Saturday ,never been there before and they use Celeb Secrets which i also haven't tried before,is it any good?

I have used Celebrity Secrets in the past and it was very good my clients loved it I didn't have any complaints about it and I am professionally trained in Tanning
The only reason that I don't use it now is because I have fond -A Tan - which I like but I wouldn't not use Celebrity Secrets

Ruby

Last edited:
Hi what is the difference between the cs react and the cs natural tan spray solutions?

Hi i use the Celebrity Secrets tanning Solution and also the react on diff clients, the difference is that the React solution contains Parabens n isnt Completley Natural where as the cs is 100% Natural, and diffrence in colour is react is red/brown n cs is golden ! hope this helps x

Merely personal opinion (and that of my clients) here, but I much prefer the React solution, as opposed to the natural, in terms of result.

Latest posts

Back