Cheryl Cole nail's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracie130178

Reaction score
Last edited:
Looks like polish over enhNcements to me, nice!

It looks like Chanel Particuular 505 to me - one of my many favourite colours. x
Its a nude/ minky colour x

I thought it was a Nubar colour, thought it said so in the paper but I'm not sure.

Thank You guys I will try get hold of there colours and give it a try, I can't wait xx

I was expecting something more special on her. it looks very everyday and they're not without a fault either.

I was expecting something more special on her. it looks very everyday and they're not without a fault either.

Tell me whose nails are without fault?? :D Yours??

No one could tell you what those nails are or what colour they are from that photo .. unless it is stated in the article about her. They could be anything at all.

Someone saw this photo of my nails the other day and asked me if my nails were enhancements ffs??

geeg-albums-nail+artisan-picture28491-off-old-wildfire-new-tutti-frutti-shellac-2-days-old-amongst-bougainvillea.jpg

And they are my natural nails with Shellac!! And I'm sure they are not without fault either!! :D

lol Thanks Gigi. I am going to have a play round. ;-)

I think she has a classic nail look usually! nothing wrong with that! I had a client ask for the nude Cheryl Cole nail look a while back. I did an opaque brisa set with gloss and it wasn't far off. hth x x

It looks like Chanel Particuular 505 to me - one of my many favourite colours. x
Its a nude/ minky colour x

That was my first thought aswell. That color has been selling like crazy and have become hard to come by

Hi does any one know how to get the Cheryl Cole nails look. I love them.

I can't work out if it is custom blend opaque acrylic powder or is it just a lovely natural opaque nail varnish????

I have put a picture n to see if anyone could look and see what they think

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/11/20/article-0-074A6CA2000005DC-841_468x351.jpg
http://blogs.sundaymercury.net/telly-talk/X_FACTOR_CHERYL_COLE_LR_01.JPG
Theres a rimmel polish called 'milk chocolate' which is the exact same colour as the first pic

x

CND did one similar called nostalgia I think it was very similar x

Thanks guys love every ones input xxx

She wears fibreglass over natural nails. I don't think it's Particulaire and you certainly won't be able to get hold of a bottle of that!

An opaque nude is fabulous and most ranges have several. My tip is to paint 2-3 thin coats as it is a whotsit to get even!!!!

Be patient and brave with that look. It's not easy to get perfect. Thin coats is the answer

She wears fibreglass over natural nails. I don't think it's Particulaire and you certainly won't be able to get hold of a bottle of that!

An opaque nude is fabulous and most ranges have several. My tip is to paint 2-3 thin coats as it is a whotsit to get even!!!!

Be patient and brave with that look. It's not easy to get perfect. Thin coats is the answer

Who better to answer questions about celebrities other than our very own Marian....!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha Marian I was thinking the exact same thing - where can you get Particulaire? No where!!! I thought the first pic looked like a lovely nude polish but the second looked enhanced with a soft French polish - as has been said - difficult to say unless you get it from the horses mouth!! ;)

Ha ha Marian I was thinking the exact same thing - where can you get Particulaire? No where!!! I thought the first pic looked like a lovely nude polish but the second looked enhanced with a soft French polish - as has been said - difficult to say unless you get it from the horses mouth!! ;)

Nope! Even I can't get one!:wink2::wink2: on behalf of anyone!

Def fibreglass NNO with the occasional tip for accidents . I've used CND Desert Suede which is perfect! 2 thin coats (maybe even 3 for that look)

Thank you Im going up to Sweet Squared tomorrow so I will buy Desert Suede, Can't wait!!! xxx

Def fibreglass NNO with the occasional tip for accidents .

You know what..? I bet that if Cheryl Cole announces to the general public that she has fibreglass nno on her nails, everyone will be knocking on salon doors asking for it.

And for the minority of us who can do fibreglass excellently will indeed be thanking her for opening back up a skill and market that many of us has forgotten about.

The power of celebrities.....

You know what..? I bet that if Cheryl Cole announces to the general public that she has fibreglass nno on her nails, everyone will be knocking on salon doors asking for it.

And for the minority of us who can do fibreglass excellently will indeed be thanking her for opening back up a skill and market that many of us has forgotten about.

The power of celebrities.....

I love fibreglass! I think every technician should be able to do it as it fits so many scenarios where a l&p or UV gel doesn't fit!!

It is such a shame Fabric was discontinued. The builder resin was genius!

Latest posts

Back