Children...how many do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
I'm just interested to know how many children you geeks have.
I have one little boy who is now 7 (goes so fast) I don't want any more,even though he is no trouble. I've spent most of my years being a house wife and a full time mother as well as going to college to get a career. I just want to earn some money now!

I am sick of people asking me 'oh when will you have another one?' And then looking at me in disgust when I say 'no i'm not having any more'
WHY do people think it is so important to have more than one? My little boy has loads of friends he does kickboxing classes 3 times a week and I take him places so it's not like he is bored on his own. Infact I think he quite likes it as he know's no different.

It would be great to hear your views on this!

xxx

I have 2, Chloe who is 10 and Dylan who was 5 on Monday...time flies by I really miss them being little!! Dylan was on 5 on Monday and tomorrow he is going to his friend Sophies house for "dinner and playing in the hot tub":eek:

Generally people NEVER ask me if we will have any more children, they are usually more perplexed as to HOW we have 2 children :lol:

However I would give anything to have another baby!! I always wanted 3 I have no idea why I just always figured I would have 3......hey ho I am blessed with 2 gorgeous cherubs! xx

1 - Soheila, 11 going on 18 :)

I have two babies :) my son is 3 next month and my daughter is 15 weeks.
I had terrible pregnancies both resulting in premature deliveries and i have now been told that it would be too dangerous to have anymore.

But i have to say i am a little relieved !! I always thought i wanted 3 children but now the choice is no longer there i feel like a weight has been lifted! Is that weird! I am really enjoying both my kids, we go out and about alot (today i have spent the morning chasing harry's fishing net down the river!!) :lol:and i feel like they really enjoy their time with me. I dont feel disapointed that i cant have three, i feel totally blessed that i have two that are healthy !

Its also made me feel really enthusiastic about my career now, i feel like i can really make a go of it and not be worried that in 3 years i might start getting broody again :eek:

xx

I have 2, Chloe who is 10 and Dylan who was 5 on Monday...time flies by I really miss them being little!! Dylan was on 5 on Monday and tomorrow he is going to his friend Sophies house for "dinner and playing in the hot tub":eek:

Generally people NEVER ask me if we will have any more children, they are usually more perplexed as to HOW we have 2 children :lol:

However I would give anything to have another baby!! I always wanted 3 I have no idea why I just always figured I would have 3......hey ho I am blessed with 2 gorgeous cherubs! xx

LOL yes they must wonder.That must be a pain answering those questions!
And at least you have one of each, a boy and a girl! xxx

LOL yes they must wonder.That must be a pain answering those questions!
And at least you have one of each, a boy and a girl! xxx

:green: Lol it is sometimes, I think I go into auto pilot with THOSE answers....

If you were to go through my pregnancy notes I had pretty dire pregnancies, bleeding, pre eclampsia with Chloe and Dylan....well he was 9lb 3/4 oz :eek: morning sickness, more bleeding, leaking waters then the labour ruptured my old scar BUT I would do it all again in a heartbeat!
My ultimate dream would be to have twins!! Oh I would love twins!!!!

Hi, there is a lady I know has just the one boy , and she always said she didn't want anymore and has stuck by it , even if they do have Brothers and Sisters they all make their own friends anways , so in my opinion it doesn't really matter at all :hug:
she just firmly says no thanks been there got the T shirt ,
lol x she has her reasons and she chooses not to justify herslef to anyone ,
and I think she should be respected for this , :hug:

We have 3 daughters...8, 9 and 13. I get sick of people who say "ohhh bet you hoped for a boy"...errr no..i was pleased to have 3 healthy girls.

I wouldn't have any more now...too old...:lol:

We have 3 daughters...8, 9 and 13. I get sick of people who say "ohhh bet you hoped for a boy"...errr no..i was pleased to have 3 healthy girls.

Aaaagghhhh that is so hurtful :irked: and annoying , I mean you would never swap them for the whole world and they all bring their love with them as a lovely little personality of their own ,
my sisters Mother in law told my Sister at the maternity hospital bedside just after having her 2nd beautiful Daughter ,
ahh well never mind maybe next time you will have a boy, my Sister was so shocked and so hurt :cry: , why can't these people keep their thoughts to themselves!

Two boys 12 and 15.

Did always want a girl but as my mother always says "What's for you will not go by you"

I am definately not planning anymore. I barely have time to fit clients in as it is with all the boy's activities.

I have a daughter Hollie who is 14 in August...she's going through the attitude stage at the moment, which is driving me up the..wall! I keep being told they only get....worse!!......GREAT!! XX:lol:

Hi, I have a son, 12 and 3 year old twin girls.

I would love more, but my boyfriend doesn't, so we will see.

I am sick of people asking me 'oh when will you have another one?' And then looking at me in disgust when I say 'no i'm not having any more'
xxx

You think that's bad....try having none like me...that really seems to freak people out :rolleyes:

My mums got 3 girls im the youngest - when she gave birth to me and midwife said its a girl she said oh not another split ar*e :lol::lol:

I have a boy and a girl, 10 and 7. I am so lucky to have 2 healthy children and if I'm honest in the order I would have picked it!! I'm definitely done though, and even if I'd had 2 the same I never saw myself with more than 2 kids....... Don't know why people feel the need to ask such personal questions when it relates to pregnancy/babies/children!!

i have 1 noonoo who is 7 , 2 nana's who are 11 and 3 dont plan any more but who knows :)

I have 2 girls Chloe who is 11 (going on 16) and Alanna who is 8.
I wouldn't have anymore. I go around my mates house, see her little girl and get a bit broody but as soon as I'm out of her house the broodiness is gone lol.
I had brilliant pregnancies, I loved being pregnant I just couldn't deal with all the nappy changing and that anymore.
This is probably going to sound really selfish but I would rather us have a bigger house, nicer car and the kids to not have to go without than have another baby.
I have 2 very special girls and I that's all I need, oh and hubby of course!

I would like to have kids but really unsure! There has been recent times were ive been really wanting to. But at the moment i want to be able to go out when i want to go out, go to sleep at night without being woken, not having to be there for someone at their beck and call and not being able to eat when i want.

Just small things like that i want to do and not have to fend for anyone else.

I have 2 girls. Michaela is 16 and Billie is 12.
My elder sister has no children, she never wanted them and she does get comments about it but that's how she likes it.
My younger sister has 4 ages 16,10,9 and 16months (he was a cyst-lol).
So my elder sister has lots of nieces and nephews to keep her occupied!

It is strange how people comment on how many kids you have though!

Latest posts

Back